Community Status Updates

Photo

Audie → Arda

Hi Arda. Keno is doing great. we love him to pieces. please feel free to call Anytime. 989 859 8439. Any word on his papers? I know you're extremely busy. just curious. Hope all is well. Take care and keep in touch
Sep 21 2015 08:03 PM
  • Audie's Photo
    Audie
    updated on Keno from original post

Sep 28 2015 01:16 PM
Photo

Audie

Hi everyone. we just wanted to send a Huge Thank You to Arda for the wonderful work you do. God bless you girl. Keno is doing fantastic. he loves the big back yard and has been out the last couple days rolling in the grass. He's starting to feel at home and we dearly love him already. Arda is absolutely correct in saying he may be an older boy but he has a lot of life in him. He and Macy are getting along great and we've been going for daily walks which he's loving. He's a ver...
Sep 21 2015 07:39 PM
  • Audie's Photo
    Audie
    Updated on Keno . Think it was dobergirl's page. original post.

Sep 28 2015 01:00 PM
  • Audie's Photo
    Audie
    oops. doberpaigegirl. my bad

Sep 28 2015 01:15 PM
Photo

Prince_Pride

Stressed....
Jun 09 2013 11:06 AM
Photo

dtalleman

My time is short for my best friend and family member - Barkley. He will be greatly missed and never forgotten
Sep 06 2012 08:03 AM
  • dtalleman's Photo
    dtalleman
    Everyday is a stuggle to see him how he lives. I had hoped I would have made the righ choices for him when it came time. The doctor believes I have, but I am not certain. Did I ask Barkley to stay with me longer because I needed him here for me? Nonetheless, I never felt he was in pain until recently. He has been distant, quite, slow to move, and tired. He has his moments, but they are short. I know the time has come and it is the one of the most difficult decisions I have had to make...
    Sep 07 2012 07:46 AM
Photo

LibbyTea

Well the hot terrible weather has been keeping us inside alot. Libby has been egging on the Gordon Setter (lillydale) to play which she finally did. Running though the house like crazy girls. Lilly likes to get on the couch with my husband. She jumped up to lay down and Libby jumped over the couch. Yes I said over. I think she is part deer. Crazy!
Jul 08 2012 11:10 AM
Photo

LibbyTea

Libby is doing so well. We go for walks in Kensington and also the roads around our house. She is picking up all commands and is a big sweet heart. I can't remember a time she was not a part of my life. She has filled my heart and I can not even think of not having her by my side. Thank you so much for saving this dobe and sending her on to me.
May 16 2012 11:14 AM
Photo

CAB

valentino
Mar 05 2012 07:45 PM
Photo

Timj

Love my dog!!,,,
Feb 21 2012 01:51 AM
Photo

Carlos

Carlos (Terry) is such a sweetheart. He loves to get his picture taken!
Feb 15 2012 03:40 PM
Photo

Nancy Robinson → Timj

Great work Tim and
just think positive,
KEEP UP THE GOOD
WORK AS I KNOW YOU WILL
Your friend
Jan 29 2012 05:09 PM
Photo

Timj

If you made this far ,,,at least say hello!
Jan 22 2012 01:17 AM
Photo

Timj → Syb

happy birthday!
Jan 03 2012 12:36 AM
Photo

Faith

I cannot wait to visit Second Chance Dobe's in April!
Mar 10 2010 06:28 PM

→ ravens dad

R U my Raven's dad?
Jul 03 2009 05:59 PM
Photo

shedevil → Arda

Hope all is well with you Arda, and wanted to let you know your little DEAR, is on best behavior. She is a true joy to be around. Frosty even sends his thanks.
Oct 11 2008 07:44 PM