102 replies to this topic

#21 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:55 PM

So, you can't pull any of them from the gallery, right? So I need to email mine to you?

Yes.................
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#22 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:15 PM

The Picture J Thomas sent out of Arda standing in front of the dobes
with the flag/wording behind her is just Beautiful!!!! It says it all!!!!
I think it should be the cover or inside cover of the calendar for 08'

JMO

Daisy

#23 dobes4ever

dobes4ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:33 PM

Please try and get your photo's in to Mandy by Friday the 26th of October. We still have a few spaces left to fill.

Thanks
Mike & Peg
Gretta
& Kloee the cat!
!

RV Innovations, LLC
RV Decks & Supplies
On-Line Store Coming Soon

#24 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:42 PM

I'm have to relay on you guys for pictures as I don't have a working camera and don't know how to use them when I have them. Come on, get some good pictures in there. I need a calendar.
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#25 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:40 PM

Is anyone interested in purchasing 2008 calendars this year? I only have 6 pre-orders and barely enough pictures to fill up the calendar. If there isn't much interest, we're going to have to not do it and I'll refund the money to those who've pre-ordered. :sorcerer:
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#26 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:47 PM

I already pre ordered one, but I can send more pictures. I didn't want to send in a ton of pics and hog the whole calendar, but I will if you need more :sorcerer: . Stacie, I have a really good pic of your husband and Lilo at the reunion, I think I posted it in the reunion thread. I'd send that one in as long as your husband didn't mind. Let me know.
Sarah

It matters to the one you save.

SCD's Out on Bail CGC (December 17, 2008- April 27, 2018)
SCD's Stone Soup
SCD's Sixpence in my shoe
SCD's Hurricane Alley CGC (August 12, 2007- September 11, 2014)
SCD's Easter Buddy CGC (August 12, 2007- July 5, 2012)
Page, Princess Extraordinaire - (July 9, 2000- July 31, 2007)

#27 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:51 PM

I already pre ordered one, but I can send more pictures. I didn't want to send in a ton of pics and hog the whole calendar, but I will if you need more :sorcerer: . Stacie, I have a really good pic of your husband and Lilo at the reunion, I think I posted it in the reunion thread. I'd send that one in as long as your husband didn't mind. Let me know.
Sarah

Received your pre-order, Sarah, thanks! :angry: If you have more pictures, go ahead and send 'em. :devil:

#28 chimommy

chimommy

Chimommy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:34 PM

I would like to order 2 calendars. I put in a pictures of Arda B. I hope they are in the right spot

#29 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:42 PM

I would like to order 2 calendars. I put in a pictures of Arda B. I hope they are in the right spot

Did you email them to me? If not, they need to be emailed to me.

#30 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:56 PM

If you have any good pictures of my dogs, feel free to use them. How about Beef in the tutu?

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#31 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:07 PM

Mandy
Did I order one or two calenders? I want two. and did you get the pictures I e-mailed you?
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#32 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:13 PM

If you have any good pictures of my dogs, feel free to use them. How about Beef in the tutu?

Did you send me the picture of Beef in the tutu? All I have is a tiny JPG of him with the Bavarian dancers. :sorcerer:

#33 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:19 PM

Mandy
Did I order one or two calenders? I want two. and did you get the pictures I e-mailed you?

Ella,

The only Pay Pal transaction I show from you within the past couple of months was $45 for the sweatshirt. :sorcerer: Yes, I received the pictures you sent. Thanks! :angry:

Mandy

#34 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:22 PM

Did you send me the picture of Beef in the tutu? All I have is a tiny JPG of his with the Bavarian dancers. :sorcerer:

I don't know who took it then. I will look this weekend. I need to get organized. I need those people from the TV show to come over!!

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#35 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:09 PM

Mandy
You can use the pictures of Dakota and Myles. If you need me to resend let me know.

Kelly
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#36 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:16 PM

Mandy, I want to order one for Joaquin's mom too. I'll pre order through pay pal for it.

Edited by doberpagegirl, 27 October 2007 - 09:27 PM.

SCD's Stone Soup

#37 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:28 PM

Mandy, I just tried to email you a picture of Baby, and it said your mailbox quota is full..... Joaquin said he could post the pic on the site with a link for you to download it. Should I just do that, or will it not be high enough resolution?

Sarah

SCD's Stone Soup

#38 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:14 PM

Mandy I thought you just wanted a count of how many everyone wanted to know how many to print. Sorry didn't know you wanted the money now. How much are they and I'll paypal you tomorrow
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#39 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:48 AM

Do we have enough pictures for the calendar?

Mandy - did you receive my payment for 1 calendar?
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#40 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:13 AM

Mandy, I just tried to email you a picture of Baby, and it said your mailbox quota is full..... Joaquin said he could post the pic on the site with a link for you to download it. Should I just do that, or will it not be high enough resolution?

Sarah

I got the picture and sent it to Mike. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users