2 replies to this topic

#1 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:05 AM

I didn't read much of it besides the title and a little afterwards. Maybe this is something that Kevin or Mandy can start up (I'd say you Arda, but we all know you are a very busy furkid mommy). Here is the link:
http://www.zootoo.com/makeover/
I think I did this right - if not someone please edit it so that everyone can hit the link. Let me know if this is something we may be interested in so I can read into it more and sign up!!

Edited by Stacie, 04 January 2008 - 07:06 AM.

"Qui me amat, amat et canem meum" (Love me, love my dog)
The more people I meet the more I like my dog
"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience"
-Woodrow Wilson
"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate in their object-relations."
-Sigmund Freud

#2 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:33 AM

This is listed as number 1, under terms and conditions/rules:

The animal shelter must be a “brick and mortar” business establishment. Rescue groups that use private homes as shelters are not eligible.
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#3 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:00 PM

Thanks - I only looked at it briefly as I was running out the door for work.
"Qui me amat, amat et canem meum" (Love me, love my dog)
The more people I meet the more I like my dog
"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience"
-Woodrow Wilson
"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate in their object-relations."
-Sigmund Freud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users