bumpster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:02 PM

Thanks for the update.
You think dogs will not be in heaven?
I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.
-Robert Lewis Stevenson-

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit,
you would stay out and your dog would go in.
-Mark Twain-

#42 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:46 AM

Has anyone received their scrapbooks yet?
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#43 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:00 AM

No. At this point, I'd just like my money back. I'd rather use it towards the purchase of agility equipment.
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#44 debl

debl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:25 AM

No. Haven't heard anything. Guess I'll just take my money back.

deb

#45 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:17 PM

:P I'll deal with it. :)
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#46 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:54 PM

Has anyone heard from Joni or received their refund yet?

Mandy

#47 debl

debl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:29 PM

Has anyone heard from Joni or received their refund yet?

Mandy

I haven't heard anything; however, my check hasn't cleared to I will consider it voided. Thank you.
deb

#48 bumpster

bumpster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:35 PM

My check was returned to me, it was stamped "Moved, No Forwarding Address" by the post office.
You think dogs will not be in heaven?
I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.
-Robert Lewis Stevenson-

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit,
you would stay out and your dog would go in.
-Mark Twain-

#49 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

I have not heard anything, I paid with paypal.

It matters to the one you save.

SCD's Out on Bail CGC (December 17, 2008- April 27, 2018)
SCD's Stone Soup
SCD's Sixpence in my shoe
SCD's Hurricane Alley CGC (August 12, 2007- September 11, 2014)
SCD's Easter Buddy CGC (August 12, 2007- July 5, 2012)
Page, Princess Extraordinaire - (July 9, 2000- July 31, 2007)

#50 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:29 AM

I haven't heard anything from her.
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#51 Karen A

Karen A

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,526 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:23 AM

She told me about 2 months ago that she was moving in June :)
We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare, and the love we can spare. And, in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

#52 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:38 AM

Everyone who has sent/given Joni cash or sent payment via PayPal, please let me know what you sent her and I'll issue refunds (won't be able to do it from her account so you'll see the transaction coming from Second Chance Dobes). Anyone who has sent a check, please let me know if it gets cashed and I'll issue a refund to you as well.

Sorry for the mess, everyone..... :)

#53 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:04 AM

Mandy,

I would rather be out the $20 than have it come from SCD. If you get a hold of Joni and she refunds it that's fine. I don't hold SCD responsible, and I don't want Arda giving me $20 out of the dogs money.

SCD's Stone Soup

#54 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:04 PM

Mandy,

I would rather be out the $20 than have it come from SCD. If you get a hold of Joni and she refunds it that's fine. I don't hold SCD responsible, and I don't want Arda giving me $20 out of the dogs money.

Don't worry, I won't let SCD or anyone who sent Joni money be out the amount that is owed. :)

Mandy

#55 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:56 PM

I mailed Joni a check for twenty dollars but I don't know if she ever cashed it or not. I don't keep track of that kind of stuff. :) Let me see if I can figure out how to log onto my account online. I'll be able to see it there.

-Arda Barber

#56 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:44 PM

Don't worry, I won't let SCD or anyone who sent Joni money be out the amount that is owed. :)

Mandy

Thanks Mandy!

SCD's Stone Soup

#57 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:06 AM

Sorry guys, my work life exploded (we've been short a person, going through our busiest time, and now have lost a second person), and unfortunately, this project and the rest of my life got bumped. The status is now that all the books are done for any who still want them. It's very frustrating to try to do good things for this wonderful group and end up dropping the ball. I can't apologize enough for this!!!

I have a paypal payment from Sarah (doberpagergirl), a check from DebL and Cheryl, and cash for 2 books from Kari. I can mail those books tomorrow if you still want them. If not, I'll refund Sarah's paypal payment. I have not cashed the checks and can return those with void on them.

I have no record of receiving any payments from kennysmom, ella, stacie, brokenhearted, kzoo, chimommy, or lstevens. If you've tried to send payment, I haven't gotten anything... Bumpsters, I know you've tried to mail me a check and the stupid postal service decided to change the status of my house to "vacant" because I didn't get the mail for a few days and the mail box was full when I was extremely sick. I think I finally have that straightened out but with them you never can tell, it seems I'm getting some things but not others... If you want to send to an alternate address you can mail to my parents, Ralph Nodwell, 42121 Riggs Road, Belleville, MI 48111. I'll mail out your book as soon as I have the payment. My paypal account is still active and you can forward funds to jmnodwell@comerica.com (but no credit cards as this is a personal not business account).

Now, onto the moving news...

I am moving to Texas because of a job move. I went down for 4 days the end of March to check everything out. I don't really want to go because I will be leaving my family and everyone here but I will still have a job and won't have to look for one in this uncertain Michigan market. I will be leaving the last week of August and am renting out my house here but have already started packing and have about half the house packed. I was off on vacation since the 16th as I packed, painted, and had carpet put in... There are so many things to do around that house that my free time for some time to come is scheduled. LOL Work is still very busy with a now new person, being short a person, and getting to replace another as I am the only 1 of our team of 4 that will be relocating to Texas along with our new boss (of less than a year) and I am still putting in very long hours and taking work home almost every night. We had more than enough to do before all these personnel changes...

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#58 debl

debl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:34 PM

As long as the books are complete, please go ahead & mail mine. Thank you for the update.
debl

#59 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:35 PM

Joni,

I would still like my book please. I will PM you my address, thanks. Good luck in Texas. It is a huge move, but just think no more winter driving!

SCD's Stone Soup

#60 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

Joni,

I would still like my book please. I will PM you my address, thanks. Good luck in Texas. It is a huge move, but just think no more winter driving!

Thanks but no more snow or cold weather both of which I like!!! I lived in Oklahoma for 4 years and missed the seasons...

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users