206 replies to this topic

#21 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:38 PM

That picture is priceless! Talk about having a bodyguard, I'd say Kodiak will ward off any threats and keep his "little girl" safe. She is so precious. I'm with Jane - I love the ears! Thank you so much for the update and the beautiful picture of your "kids."

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#22 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 09:12 PM

Great update and beautiful picture. Can't wait till she starts growing more, I'm sure with her personality that she will be giving Kodiak about all he can handle. Thanks and we are truely gald to hear the good news! :P

Larry

#23 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:30 PM

I am so excited that Angel is getting along so well with her new family. And you are right..........Talk about a protector....HELLO......I don't think Angel has to worry about anything anymore.

So Angel....This is for you from myself and your big brother Rusty

Posted Image

#24 Becki

Becki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:47 PM

Kodiak isn't quite up to guarding the house anymore. He's 11 and can hardly walk anymore. Ever since we had to put his 13 year old mother to sleep last summer and his other partner, our german shepherd he hasn't been up to anything at all. As for Angel she gets bigger everyday. She is already as big as our beagle and her fur is turning black along her spine and sides and especially her tail. She learned a few more commands. Wait, stay, roll over, shake, and say please. Here is one of her less happy moments after she explored the pine trees in the back yard.
Posted Image
and heres the whole pack! Angels the only one enjoying the camera! These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago.

Attached Files

Edited by Becki, 14 May 2005 - 12:51 PM.

In loving memory of Mitchell, 1992-January 22, 2006. He was a great friend, and I'm sorry he couldn't take the stress of this world any longer. We love you Mitchell. I just wish you would have talked with us before you made that decision

#25 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 02:48 PM

Becki

They are all so adorable. You are very loved.

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#26 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 03:23 PM

OH my gosh............Those pictures are great! Angel looks like she is just in heaven. I am so glad that she is happy and now in her forever home.

Thanks for sharing those with us

Michelle & Rusty

#27 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:18 AM

Glad to hear and see how happy she is! :stuart: The picture of them all on the couch is great. Is there any room for people on the couch anymore? Thanks for sharing the pictures! :whistling:

Larry

#28 Becki

Becki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:18 PM

Is there any room for people on the couch anymore?  Thanks for sharing the pictures! :whistling:

Larry

Actually I don't really allow them on the couch much. Just the chihuahua. My mom is trying to teach Angel to get up on the couch and I am trying to train her to stay off. :stuart:
In loving memory of Mitchell, 1992-January 22, 2006. He was a great friend, and I'm sorry he couldn't take the stress of this world any longer. We love you Mitchell. I just wish you would have talked with us before you made that decision

#29 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:29 PM

I'm in love with those ears! :)

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#30 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:43 AM

Gotta love that bath picture! :P Too darn cute! :)

Edited by CAB, 17 May 2005 - 06:49 AM.

The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#31 Becki

Becki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:29 PM

Im not sure if I can add this but here she is doing a couple of tricks on video. (Sorry for my bad camera work and if the file is too big :P ) I told her to lay down and roll over. Last weekend she went camping for the first time. She LOVED fishing in the boat with us even though we didn't catch anything but when we were trying to get her used to the water she just stood on shore and looked at us like we were crazy. Then she went and played with a german shepherd/husky and a manchester terrier mix and all the kids at the beach. Her favorite part had to be sleeping in a tent. She was just too excited about that. :) I didnt get any pictures of her camping this weekend but I will by the end of July.Attached File  100_0207.MOV   1.49MB   79 downloads

Edited by Becki, 26 May 2005 - 04:35 PM.

#32 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:36 PM

Becki - What program did you use to create this?

Cheryl
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#33 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:10 PM

OMG she is so cute thanks Becki that was great! :)

Larry

#34 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:42 PM

Becki
That is too cute. :)
Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#35 Becki

Becki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:10 PM

Becki - What program did you use to create this?

Cheryl

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just used my moms digital camera and uploaded the video into Kodak EasyShare. I didn't edit it at all. By the way, does anyone have the weights of one of her brothers or sisters? We have been arguing about how much bigger they are than Angel. Shes about 15-20 pounds now.

#36 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:23 PM

Lexi is almost 30 and last time Michelle posted about Rusty he was about 41 lbs.

Larry

#37 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:34 AM

Man this stinks because I can't open it up and I want to see what she looks like....................
You know it's weird that the puppies are all such different weights. But the only thing that matters is that they are all doing good.
I'm glad Angel is doing so well!!! :)

Michelle & Rusty

#38 Becki

Becki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:38 AM

:) Since you couldn't see the video I found a couple of pictures for you. She is rolling over here. and sleping in the one below :P
Posted Image

Attached Files

#39 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:03 AM

Man this stinks because I can't open it up and I want to see what she looks like....................
You know it's weird that the puppies are all such different weights.  But the only thing that matters is that they are all doing good. 
I'm glad Angel is doing so well!!! :)

Michelle & Rusty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Michelle,
I think it was in quicktime. If you haven't downloaded it try doing a download of quicktime, it is free, then try to run the clip again. :P

Larry

#40 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 12:17 PM

Posted Image
Thank-you so much for posting the pictures for me. She is such a cutie pie!
She looks like she can just spread the love with those ears alone.....Posted Image
Thanks again for them

Larry....I'm at work and it won't go through the firewall.....DARN

Michelle & Rusty

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users