• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 loveMyDobes

loveMyDobes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 01:38 PM

I want to thank everyone for your kind words. It was very comforting. Yes, letting Jack go was very hard but, I know he is out of pain and that makes us feel better. We are trying to get use to having just one dog around. Eventually when our hearts heal we will most likely take another dobe in to our home.

Thanks to everyone and thanks for the links on urns. When I get his ashes back I will start looking.

Heidi

#2 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:27 PM

I want to thank everyone  for your kind words.  It was very comforting.  Yes, letting Jack go was very hard but, I know he is out of pain and that makes us feel better.  We are trying to get use to having just one dog around.  Eventually when our hearts heal we will most likely take another dobe in to our home. 

Thanks to everyone and thanks for the links on urns.  When I get his ashes back I will start looking. 

Heidi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really sorry to hear about your loss. :( We just lost our beloved Tango too. I didn't make it a week before I had another dobergirl picked out. Shaylee has helped immensely with our grief. I wish you a rapid healing from your sadness.

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users