3 replies to this topic

#1 Judy Gould

Judy Gould

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:33 AM

Hello everyone sorry I haven't updated in awhile. But our Rott Abbey is going through some tuff times. He is doing fine in fact let me say GREAT :) We have enrolled him in Obedience classes as a refresher since my Mom and brother do classes. Neyaa is already in beginning aglility classes learning hand signals, Commanche tries to follower her but just doesn't know all the hand signals yet but he is learning. He weighs in at 85.5 pounds now and looks really good and healthy. I am so glad we have him around . Every day he discovers something new that he can do. It was really funny the first time he got a raw hide chew he didn't know what to do with it but he wasn't putting it down. He sat and watched the girls and finally it hit him what to do with it. He really pays attention to Neyaa and looks up to her for everything when we go on walks he takes her directon. Still waitting for the weather to break to see if he is going to be a swimmer. They are like to peas in a pod you do not see one with out the other. If he is doing something Neyaa knows they aren't allowed to do she comes and tells on him. She has become our little tattle tale. I suppose she doesn't want to get in trouble for it. Would like to bring him back up to SCD this summer to let you see him and how great he is doing. I do have more pictures but I need to finish off film. Some day we will have a digital!
A HOUSE IS NOT A HOME WITH OUT A DOBERMAN IN IT
JUDY & ALAN
NEYAA, MIIKA, and LENNY

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you.....
I loved you so --
'twas Heaven here with you."
ABBEY, CHIQUA, AND COMMANCHE

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS

#2 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:56 AM

Judy

I am so glad that Commanche is doing so good at his new home. It sounds like he is leaning all kinds of things. can't wait to see pictures. Why don't you make plans to come to the picnic in June.

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#3 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 12:00 PM

Oh, that's awesome that Commanche is doing so well!!! Sounds like he's got a positive influence in Neyaa to look up to! :P
Looking forward to the pictures, and hopefully can make it out to SCD when you go for a visit!! :)

#4 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 03:34 PM

What good news! Comanche is definitely fitting right in. Leave it to a woman to show him the way :)

Can't wait for the pictures!

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users