29 replies to this topic

#1 keporter

keporter

keporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 03:05 PM

Emmah was adopted today by Sara Kinney. Emmah, sure was a happy little girl that she was the one who got picked. It is amazing that Emmah and her litter mates were just dumped off at a park. We look forward to pictures and updates as this little girl grows.

Attached Files

#2 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:30 PM

Congratulation Emmah, on your new home.
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#3 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 05:24 PM

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/1.gif[[img]http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/1.gif[/img]/img][img]http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/1.gif[/img]

Emmah you look so happy there in your mom's arms. Good luck you little sweetie pie on your new life.
And mom we are looking forward to updates and pictures of that baby!
Congrats you two

Michelle & Rusty

#4 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 06:21 PM

Emmah got a new mommy!~!!!! Congrats.
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#5 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:02 PM

Oh will you look at that little bundle of joy!! So happy she got a new home. :) I sure do hope we get updates and pictures.
Congratulations!!

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#6 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:19 PM

What a little doll! Congratulations, Emmah! You look so happy. Looking forward to pictures and updates as she grows.

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#7 Sarakins84

Sarakins84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:00 AM

Hi everyone! The trip home went very well! Emmah, has now taken on the name of Lola. Seems to fit very well, "whatever Lola wants...Lola gets!" I'm a very proud mommy and she's doing great! Loves her new sister and is a very welcome addition to the family. As soon as I get some pics I will definately load them. Until then I'll keep everyone up to date with all the cute stories and growth developments! :)

-Sara Kinney
"Dogs are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." -George Eliot

#8 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 11:26 AM

Hi everyone! The trip home went very well! Emmah, has now taken on the name of Lola. Seems to fit very well, "whatever Lola wants...Lola gets!" I'm a very proud mommy and she's doing great! Loves her new sister and is a very welcome addition to the family. As soon as I get some pics I will definately load them. Until then I'll keep everyone up to date with all the cute stories and growth developments! :)
-Sara Kinney

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congratulations Sara and Lola! Can't wait for the updates and pictures! :P

Larry

#9 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 12:27 PM

Posted Image

Welcome Sara and Lola to our forum.

Lots of stories and pictures are a requirement. LOL

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#10 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 03:27 PM

Yippeee!!! Congrats! :)
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

SCD's Shooting Star "Stella" - We will work on titles. :)
Vixenvale Kingston's Warren - Kingston (2006-2017)
SCD's Black Tie Affair "Tux" - PCD, CGN, CGC (2004-2015)
Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - PCD

#11 Sarakins84

Sarakins84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 12:38 PM

Ok, so Lola definately feels comfortable in her new surroundings. She has learned to go sit by the door if she needs to potty and is also a bed hog. Hard to think that little angel can take up half of a queen size bed! Still waiting on getting some pics loaded, but don't you worry, I 'll have them up in no time!
"Dogs are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." -George Eliot

#12 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:22 PM

I'm sitting here running the house on a generator and so happy that there is news like this that makes me SMILE!! Thanks. :)

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#13 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:28 PM

Jane!!
Are you one of the lucky ones that is without power from the storm? I heard about it on the radio this morning on my way into work...we barely even got any rain here, but the skies were scary. Hope you get your power up and running soon!

And CONGRATS to Lola and her new mum!!! Looks like a happy family!

#14 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 09:25 PM

Posted Image Sara and CONGRATULATIONS on your new puppydog! Looking forward to seeing pics of your little :) soon.

Cheryl
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#15 Sarakins84

Sarakins84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:41 AM

Hi everyone! Thanks for the postings! Little Lola has turned into quite the entertainer! She bounces around the house making sure everything is going smoothly. She met her 3 large breed cousins last night. 1 was a 10 year old Rottie, she was close to him all night. Maybe because she looks like him...a 7 year old husky mix, and a 5 year old lab. She loves all of her doggie relatives and is continueing to be a very good girl. My family and I love her so much!

#16 Indian Neighbor

Indian Neighbor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:06 AM

I'm so happy to hear you both are doing so well together.. congradulations and keep posting!!!
Becky

#17 Sarakins84

Sarakins84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:55 AM

Hey All! I finally got my internet at home working so I can post pics of little Lola. She only woke me up 4 times last night!!!! 12:30 - 2:30 - 4:30 - 6:30...haha. I still love her though. She does this cute little nudge thing with her nose on my face to get me up and if I don't wake up she nibbles my chin. Its too cute to be made at. Anyway, I better get back to work. I'll post all the new pics of her when I get home tonight so check back soon. By the way, how is everyone doing today???

#18 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:33 AM

Well...I'm doing FANTASTIC!!
Just clock watchin' til 4:30 gets here, and then I'm OUTTA HERE!! (my office, that is...blah)
:D
SO glad to hear that Lola is doing so well with her new family and mum!! Get the pics posted!! :D

#19 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:37 PM

I am so happy to hear that things are working out for you. And believe me I understand completely what you mean about puppies waking you up everyon hour or so. :D My big horse Rusty puts his fronts paws up on the bed and smacks me until I wake up and if that doesn't work he starts barking. LOL But you are right you can't stay mad at them because then they look at you tilting their heads as to say: "What?"
Congrats again

Michelle & Rusty

#20 Sarakins84

Sarakins84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 07:43 PM

Enjoy!!!!!!!Attached File  100_0173.JPG   698.91KB   31 downloadsAttached File  100_0164.JPG   587.4KB   33 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users