15 replies to this topic

#1 keporter

keporter

keporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:29 PM

Noah was adopted this afternoon by Jill Crocker from Toledo. Noah will have a big sister
Ali, a border collie mix to show him around. Noah will also be able to visit with one of his sisters regularly, as Jill and Sara- Lolas mom are good friends. What a great deal for these two! We anticipate updates and pictures of these two playing with Ali.

Attached Files

#2 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:39 PM

What a little doll. Congratulation Noah on your new forever home. :D

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#3 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:41 PM

Noah was adopted this afternoon by Jill Crocker from Toledo. Noah will have a big sister
Ali, a border collie mix to show him around. Noah will also be able to visit with one of his sisters regularly, as Jill and Sara- Lolas mom are good friends. What a great deal for these two! We anticipate updates and pictures of these two playing with Ali.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, this is GREAT!!! Congratulations to Noah and Jill. I'm so happy they get to visit with each other. It will be so cute to watch them grow up. :D What good friends to share this new experience. Too cool.

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#4 Karen A

Karen A

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,526 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:42 AM

:D Congratulations Jill, Noah, and Ali! This is truly a happy ending for little Noah. Not only does he get a super home and sister, but will get to play and grow up with his littermate. THanks for giving him a great start in life and please keep us posted on his integration into your family :D

Karen
We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare, and the love we can spare. And, in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

#5 Sarakins84

Sarakins84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:56 AM

Congrats on being a mommy again Jillbert! I know Lil Jackson/Noah will be so happy with you! Lola is so excited to have her brother to play with!!!!!!!! Love ya both and congrats again!

-Sar & Lola-Belle
"Dogs are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." -George Eliot

#6 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:50 AM

Right on, Noah!!! You found your forever home, and I'm so happy for you!!! :D
All the lil' babies have found their homes!! I'm so glad to hear it, and looking forward to reading updates and seeing pics!!

#7 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:07 AM

Congratulations Noah and Jill! What a great picture glad to hear he will be able to play with his sister and other dogs! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Larry

#8 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:26 PM

Noah & Jill..........What wonderful news to hear this Friday afternoon.
I am so happy that Noah has found a good home to go too!
Please keep up posted on him OK
Congrats!!!

Michelle & Rusty

#9 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:00 PM

Congratulations Jill and Ali on your newest addition and congratulations Noah on getting your forever home!
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#10 Jillery01

Jillery01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:22 AM

Hello everyone!!! I was just writing to give you all an update on Noah! He has recently aquired the new name of Jackson, mainly because that is the only name he will come to, so I guess it suits him :D He is getting along wonderfully with his sister Ali, and the two are quite inseperable. Ali sleeps next to Jackson's crate at night, which is a big step because she has been sleeping with me at night since she was about 4 months old!! I am lonely in my room alone!! :) Last night we did have a sleepover in my bed however, and Ali and Jackson cuddled right up in my bed :) Jackson has also seen a lot of his sister Lola lately, I babysat her on Saturday and Sunday and they had quite a good time teaming up on big sister Ali :D I have taken some really cute pictures so as soon as I get them scanned in I will post them for sure !!!! :D Ali is adjusting quite well to having a little brother and is learning how important it is to share :D I want to thank everyone for the wonderful posts and I will be sure to keep everyone updated!!!
Love,
Jill, Jackson and Ali

ps Jackson got his first bath yesterday and was not too happy about it :D hehe!

Edited by Jillery01, 22 June 2005 - 11:23 AM.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself."

Jill - Jackson and Ali's mom :)

#11 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 12:02 PM

Thanks for this happy ending update! It's wonderful to hear that everyone is doing well! I look forward to seeing pictures soon! :D
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#12 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 01:45 PM

I love it when two dogs get along that well. Can't wait for the pictures!! :D

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#13 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:10 PM

Oh I'm so excited for you. I love it when they cuddle with you on the bed at night.

Michelle & Rusty

#14 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 05:34 PM

So happy to hear Jackson is right at home with you, and his sister, Ali. He's such a little doll. I know he's going to be a great companion to you both. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#15 Jillery01

Jillery01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:59 PM

Here is a picture of Jackson and his big sister Ali relaxing after a day of fun outside! Enjoy!!Attached File  blah_279.jpg   729.38KB   23 downloads
"A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself."

Jill - Jackson and Ali's mom :)

#16 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:06 PM

Here is a picture of Jackson and his big sister Ali relaxing after a day of fun outside!  Enjoy!!Attached File  blah_279.jpg   729.38KB   23 downloads

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, what a great picture!!! Thanks for posting it! Is Ali still sleeping next to his crate?

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users