#1 LuvmydobeApollo

LuvmydobeApollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 01:04 PM

Hi everyone!
Im hoping this picture comes with the post LOL.. i dont remember how to do this exactly. Here is Eva relaxing on the deck. She is such a great dog, what a personality this girl has! We just love her!!!

Love Sharen and Eva :D

P.S> She now has a middle name that we have been using..... Eva Jean.. it just fits her!

#2 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 01:08 PM

Sharen,

I don't think the picture uploaded properly as I can't see the whole thing. Can you give it another shot? Also, try to reduce the size of the picture as it was posted really large, which makes load time for those on dial-ups a tremendous pain...thanks! :D

Mandy
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#3 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 02:52 PM

Here is Eva relaxing on the deck.             

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eva, where did you go? I thought I saw you chilling out on your deck earlier, looking oh so very content. :D
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#4 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 03:09 PM

Hi Sharen

I missed the picture. Cheryl said she seen it earlier and then it just disapeared.
Welcome back.

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#5 LuvmydobeApollo

LuvmydobeApollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:45 PM

Hi Sharen

I missed the picture.  Cheryl said she seen it earlier and then it just disapeared.
Welcome back.

Ella

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YIKES!! :D i dont know where it went LOL i know i had some problems with putting it up, and mandy helped me out. well, i will try again.
sharen and eva

#6 LuvmydobeApollo

LuvmydobeApollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:47 PM

Attached File  DSCN0254.JPG   190.78KB   47 downloads

Hi Sharen

I missed the picture.  Cheryl said she seen it earlier and then it just disapeared.
Welcome back.

Ella

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YIKES!! :D i dont know where it went LOL i know i had some problems with putting it up, and mandy helped me out. well, i will try again.
sharen and eva

Attached Files

#7 LuvmydobeApollo

LuvmydobeApollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:51 PM

:D By gosh, i may have it!! LOl.. cept that i forgot to add that the other picture in the post is Eva's brother, Nevada. He wanted you all to see his reindeer impression. :) Eva is just to refined to stoop so low as to have a silly thing on her head !!

Love,
Sharen, Eva, and Santadobe Nevada :D :) :D

#8 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:08 PM

They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL animals!!! I'm so glad that you got the pics to post!

It's nice to meet you, by the way. :D

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#9 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:50 PM

They are both just beautiful. I'm glad you figured out how to post pictures. :D

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#10 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:19 PM

Sharen; How is she? Any signs of the "C" coming back? Does she still sit like an ole floozy with her legs out in front of her? MyGypsy seems to be doing very well and the Lily is still alive and kicking. I am amazed that we still have them and they all had cancer. It's amazing to me. Please let us know. She is quite a girl. Arda
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#11 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 09:14 AM

Sharen, thanks for sharing the pictures of your beautiful dogs! Posted Image :D

Larry

#12 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 12:02 PM

Sharen -

What beautiful specimens of this noble breed. Nevada and Eva are such a handsome pair. Thank you so much for sharing your photos with us! Good to have you back.

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#13 LuvmydobeApollo

LuvmydobeApollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 02:46 PM

:

Sharen;  How is she?  Any signs of the "C" coming back?  Does she still sit like an ole floozy with her legs out in front of her?  MyGypsy seems to be doing very well and the Lily is still alive and kicking.  I am amazed that we still have them and they all had cancer.  It's amazing to me.  Please let us know.  She is quite a girl.  Arda

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Arda, so far so good. I did notice some gumline lumpy thing that i am going to have checked ASAP. it hopefully is nothing. Otherwise, im always feeling up her belly LOL. Yes, she does still sit like a floozy, that girl aint got no shame! LOL Her and Nevada get along well, except that he likes to run full blast and tackle her, which of course is not a good thing for a wobblers dog!. So,, after vacation im really going to work on the old hubby to get a bud for Nevada to tackle and torture LOL.. Im thinking another nice girlie, he met another male dobe a few months back...oohhhhhhhh they did NOT like each other. Ive never seen Nevada act that way,, he kept snarling and snapping at the other dobe. But he accepted Ms Eva,,, so im thinking,,, female?!?! He got along with my other dobe, Apollo only because Nevada came in as a pup.
Well,, im just blabbing along here!~LOL
Nice to meet ya'll and im glad to be back on the boards!!! :D

#14 Karen A

Karen A

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,526 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 08:37 PM

Sharen,
Thanks so much for the pictures of Eva and Nevada! They look great, and I think I see a smile on Eva's face:) One thing I don't see are those boobs!! Have they actually shrunk back to what they should be? I'm praying Eva checks out well at her vet visit. I do miss her...I can still see her sitting in the exercise kennel flat on her butt with nothing but boobies everywhere and her staring at the ground. How pathetic!

Karen
We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare, and the love we can spare. And, in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users