#21 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:04 AM

Beefy!

Tuxy here!  Heard she made you MISS food on the floor - dis-traction or something??  You need to FOCUS!  You're missing the important things!  Nose to the ground and you don't miss anything!

I'd mail you some kibble - but they'd con-fis-cat-e it at the border!  Something about crazy cows??  :)

Tux

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I herd the cows were "mad." They are probably on a die-it. It sure makes me mad. :blush:

I left the fud on the floor 'cuz she promised me a Rally's Burger after. And she does keep her promises. And also she feeds me when other people are looking so they don't know I m starving. The drive up peoples said I was beeutiful. SEE. I m not fat!!!!!!!!

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#22 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 12:52 PM

"Cat litter? What cat litter?" Look, Mom! Nothing!"

Attached File  empty_mouth.JPG   674.34KB   38 downloads

"Whaddya mean, you can tell?"

Attached File  Busted.JPG   673.25KB   41 downloads

Edited by brownsmom, 12 December 2005 - 12:52 PM.

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#23 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 12:54 PM

"Cat litter?  What cat litter?"  Look, Mom!  Nothing!"

Attached File  empty_mouth.JPG   674.34KB   38 downloads

"Whaddya mean, you can tell?"

Attached File  Busted.JPG   673.25KB   41 downloads

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHA! Mama caught ya red-handed!
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#24 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 01:01 PM

Red nosed, anyway... :)

#25 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:44 PM

even without the cat litter on their noses, there is a certain look they give you and a different way they lick their lips... I always know just where they've just "dined"...

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#26 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:50 PM

HAHAHAHA!

Now THAT is FUNNY!! :)

Thanks, Heather, you made my whole day.

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#27 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:53 PM

That is hilarious...
HAHAHAHA
I LOVE the lines he's giving ya... :)

Too funny...

#28 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:00 PM

He is a funny dog. It is what keeps hime alive some days - I am laughing too hard to kill him...

#29 Pam

Pam

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 05:10 PM

And why do they always want to give you a big kiss when they're done "snacking"? :)

#30 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 08:29 AM

I'm in trouble...
Kizzy found the kitty litter...God help me...Brody hasn't been able to find it in almost a year, but Kizzy, (soon as weather turns, cats use it, versus outside) sniffed it out and it was FEAST time!! :mellow:

#31 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 09:37 AM

Deer Kevin,

Thanks for taking some of the females around here away. It was a madhouse and they were eating more than their fare share, that is fur sure! U furgot one - Lilly is still here! I tried to nudge HEather when u sed I looked like I was starvin, but she ignored me as usual. I Know if "the warden" had not been there u would have slipped me some food. Thanks for thinking of me - u are my buddy, I know.

Luv, Beefy

#32 keporter

keporter

keporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:50 PM

Beefster, Now that I know your street address, I can send some food your way. Now you might have to go outside to pick it up before "The Warden" gets home, but we know you can escape from any prison she thinks she can make. I don't know what she's talking about, you looked as though she might be starving you. Greenbeans! ask her if she would like to eat that many greenbeans. I bet she says no. Had I known that you go in and out by yourself, I could have hidden some treats throughout the yard, before Heather arrived. I'm so sorry you are soooooo hungry. You looked wonderful to me. I think Aunt Arda and Warden Heather are just picking on you. Take care buddy.
Kevin

#33 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 08:32 PM

The Dobe who stole Christmas - Beefy Srtikes again!

HEather thot she was so smart - she put a pile of bright packages under the indoor bathroom and left. She said they were all for the child but I found one that was for me! I know one of u must has snuck it in so I cud survive! Thank u for the candy. Good job rapping it just like the others so "the warden" wudn't suspect! It was grate adn now I am full.

Luv, BEefy

#34 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:47 AM

Dearest Beefy,

Remember, The FLOWERED NECKLACE ? I will send another real soon...Look in the seams,.... Just don't tell the "Warden" why you want to wear it....she will just think, another necklace from my crazy mom(u know how my mom loves that crazy jewelry :hug: )
These humans think they are so smart... This is just like the nail file in the cake ...No Problem,we can sneak it through)

Your partner in crime,

Suzzane Gray
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#35 bumpster

bumpster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 11:52 AM

Beefy,
Now it's happened to me. My parents are counting every piece of kibble that goes in my dish. I've tried to tell them that it's muscle that's been added. But, they say I need to loose some fat. I complained to my doctor that they are starving me. He said he'd like to see me 10lbs. lighter (and I thought he was my friend!).

They've even put this cartoon over my food dish. They are so mean.
Attached File  Diet.jpg   18.57KB   45 downloads

Your friend in misery,
Dieting Dude
You think dogs will not be in heaven?
I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.
-Robert Lewis Stevenson-

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit,
you would stay out and your dog would go in.
-Mark Twain-

#36 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:09 PM

DUde and SUzanne,

Thank u for your understanding. It is ruff to be a dog. People always think they know best. I fixed them when I was at ARda's - I ate two loafs of Stolin bread. YUmmy! The warden put it on the frigerator but I got it. THanks ARda - I knew you would not fale me when i was there...

BEefy

#37 bumpster

bumpster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 06:25 PM

Oh Beefy you lucky guy!! Not one, but two loaves of Stolin bread!! I'll HAVE to go visit Arda, can you believe it they have me eating CARROTS!! Yum, yum or so they are trying to brainwash me into believing!!

Dieting Dude

Attached File  Carrot.JPG   59.82KB   41 downloads
-Robert Lewis Stevenson-

-Mark Twain-

#38 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:17 PM

Your carrot or your life.

Posted Image

Tiki
Food Extortion Expert

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#39 bumpster

bumpster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:35 PM

Your carrot or your life.

Posted Image

Tiki
Food Extortion Expert

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You want this carrot, come and get it. It's still here on the floor with a couple nibbles taken out.

Gratefully yours, (If you come and get this stupid veggie)
Dieting Dude
-Robert Lewis Stevenson-

-Mark Twain-

#40 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:44 PM

You want this carrot, come and get it.  It's still here on the floor with a couple nibbles taken out.

Gratefully yours, (If you come and get this stupid veggie)
Dieting Dude

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HEy DUde,

Listen to this one. BRownie and SAdie came bak from ARda's today and not only did the WArden not take me, but wile they were they they ate kanned dog food! Kan u believe that! THEN she says, "Here BEefy, here is some kanned food for u - green beens." AND then she laughed. But at least I was able to steal sum stuff at grandma's - so I will survive another week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users