110 replies to this topic

#101 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 05:02 PM

hey all i was so tired last night i forgot something  i did not thank my night and shinning armors. so thankyou from the bottom of my heart to larry and jane you showed up just in time.. larry thankyou for helping take charge and get it put back and looking nice again and jane for going with my son to get more flowers and thank you for saying i had a wonderful son he did help this weekend he stayed with me in the camper as cold as it was and was there to help with what ever i needed. it was nice to spend time with my oldest son one on one we had a great time and also thank you to arda she put up with my kids (thats something she does not do well) all my kids are adhd and arda did great kids and dogs are alot different and last thankyou to all that helped at the house to make sure the dogs where ok so arda was able to be at the sale i just think we need a fund raiser to get ardas hair done lol ok and kevin for helping set up and all that worked i think i can say the best workers goes to beef cake and gabbie the dogs did a wonderful job helping people out and putting a smile on faces that why we did it the dogs and what wonderful dogs you all have keep up the good work thanks to all
      Tonya :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks a lot Tonya. I really appreciate your comments here. I will make sure that Larry reads this post because he is such a hard worker and I don't express my appreciation nearly as often as he deserves. You did it beautifully here. It will make him happy so thanks again. :stuart:

(And your son IS wonderful. I enjoyed every minute I spent with him.)

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#102 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 05:32 PM

So glad to hear the flower sale went well! ;) I only got a few of my flowers
planted & the basket hung :stuart: Will have to wait....
Sorry we didnt get back sunday, had a show in belleville.
Up most of last night/today whelping pups :whistling:
7- black/rust- 3 girls & 4 boys... Hope shes done :D
I need some sleep tonite :D
Daisy

#103 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 05:49 PM

Congratulations Daisy! 7 pups! Is she okay? How the pups doing? You aren't getting any sleep, you're standing guard over those kids. Thanks again for all the help and a Big hug to Heather also. Arda
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#104 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 06:31 PM

Daisy

Belleville where? Was it Belleville in Illinois? Just wondering I'll be moving that way in the next month and a half.

Kelly
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#105 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:59 AM

Congrats, Daisy! I hope you get some sleep!

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#106 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:08 AM

What I want to know was....are the flowers you planted in the ground right side up or in Beefcake wrong side up?  Did he help?  And which one wet on them the most...Beefcake or Lilly?  That must have been a sight.  I was so tired at the end of Sunday that if Kari would not have helped with these kids, It just would not have gotten done.  I have slept all day Monday.  And I could have slept into Tuesday with no problem.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are in the ground, mostly right side up. :whistling: The dogs helped by supervising (mostly by standing on the newly planted ones!) and watering. Lilly and Beefcake follow each other in circles - where one pees the other must also, then the other has to re-pee and then.....you get the point. :stuart: Finally I restrain Beefy so Lilly can "win" because she is harder to live with if she doesn't get her way. I swear he does it not because he wants to be boss but because it drives her BONKERS. Brownie doesn't even get involved in the p---ing matches outside. Now in the house....different story.

I can' t make it to Plymouth this weekend. I have a horse show that I pre-paid for. If you want to borrow the Big B let me know, otherwise he gets to be a horse-show dog.

I hope you get some rest. Take care!

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#107 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:39 AM

Hey Heather M, Is the Horse show in midland at the fairgrounds this
weekend? Thats where Heather will be for the dog show on sat, going to
ohio show sun. If so let me know, maybe you 2 can get together & say hi.
Daisy

#108 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 08:07 AM

At least all of you have the weather to plant your flowers. Here we are predicted to have 4-6 inches of snow. Yes snow and in the Black Hills they could get up to 2 feet of snow.

Kelly
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#109 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:08 AM

Kelly
I thought you were in Ill. Were are you that you are getting snow? :whistling:

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#110 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 09:07 AM

We are presently still in South Dakota we move to Illinois on June 10th. Well we leave for Michigan the 10th and have to be in Illinois on the 27th. We got 7-9 inches of snow. About 2 inches of it is slush snow so it makes it really heavy our snow blower wasn't strong enough to push it out so Hubby had to shovel it all. One good thing the Base closed down because all of the snow removal equipment was removed from the trucks and what they have right now is even getting stuck.
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#111 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:47 AM

Kelly
You poor thing. snow in May. Of course it was so cold here last night it might have snowed. I didn't cover all my plants so I hope they are okay. :whistling:

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users