20 replies to this topic

#1 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

Second Chance Dobes now has the ability to list auction items on eBay! This is wonderful as it will broaden our audience for the items we have available for auction. :P

I've listed our first item all ready: A beautiful water color print signed by the artist! Check it out by clicking here: http://cgi.ebay.com/...id=p3286.c0.m14

In the future, if you have items you would like to donate, please feel free to send me detailed pictures and a description of the item you wish to sell. Please include the size of the item, the manufacturer (if applicable) and information pertaining to the condition of the item as well as any pertinent information you can provide.

Thanks and HAPPY BIDDING!! :smiling:
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#2 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:43 PM

That looks great, Mandy! Good job!
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#3 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:51 PM

WOW! Where did you get that print? I don't have that one YET. I do have "The river crossing" by Roger Inman. The dogs look like Doodgee.
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#4 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:24 PM

Mandy that is awesome! Great job. Who doesn't use ebay these days? Even my grandma does and she's 78!

It matters to the one you save.

SCD's Out on Bail CGC (December 17, 2008- April 27, 2018)
SCD's Stone Soup
SCD's Sixpence in my shoe
SCD's Hurricane Alley CGC (August 12, 2007- September 11, 2014)
SCD's Easter Buddy CGC (August 12, 2007- July 5, 2012)
Page, Princess Extraordinaire - (July 9, 2000- July 31, 2007)

#5 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:01 PM

Fantastic !!! Great job and this is sure to get the SCD name out there and help the DoberKids.
Diana and Nixx
SCD's Wild Child Gamble CGC

#6 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:26 AM

I know this is how Special Needs does a good portion of their fundraising... Guess I"ll have to get another Kelli Swan print to auction off.. LOL

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#7 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 03:49 PM

Yes, we need items to auction! :smiling: Preferably dog related but don't have to be. So go through your stuff and if you have something you'd like to donate, let me know! :P
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#8 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:10 PM

Mandy, I have some small things, coffed mugs, note cards, etc.. I'll ship them to you after I get to TX...

Joni
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

#9 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:09 PM

I will check my stock of the Dober museum and see what I can part with too. This is an excellent idea.
Diana and Nixx
SCD's Wild Child Gamble CGC

#10 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 07:41 AM

Mandy, I have some small things, coffed mugs, note cards, etc.. I'll ship them to you after I get to TX...

Sounds good, Joni. Thanks! :P

#11 Jan

Jan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:59 PM

Well I'm doing my part. I've been bidding for the Ebay print in order to help get the price up. It's over $100 now!
Marten & Heidi's Mom

#12 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:27 AM

Just added another eBay listing! :P

http://shop.ebay.com...nd_chance_dobes

#13 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

Just added another eBay listing! :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=220271341067

Looks great! I have one of these bags and love it!
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#14 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:15 AM

A new item has been listed on eBay! Check it out here: SCD eBay Benefit Auction

#15 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:58 AM

Just listed another really cool watercolor print! Watercolor print by artist David J. Rogers

#16 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:59 AM

To see all of our available auctions, CLICK HERE! :innocent:

#17 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:27 PM

Listed another item on eBay. :innocent: Halloween Collar Auction

Posted Image

#18 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:41 AM

Mandy, I got my print the other day!!! THANKS!!! it's beautiful!!!

I have some other things and will forward them as soon as I get them all together unless you want pictures and descriptions and I can ship them from here...

Joni

#19 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:38 PM

Mandy, I got my print the other day!!! THANKS!!! it's beautiful!!!

I have some other things and will forward them as soon as I get them all together unless you want pictures and descriptions and I can ship them from here...

If you can send me pictures and descriptions, it'll be a lot easier for me to post the auctions. I've been so busy this past couple of weeks I haven't had a chance to list more, and I have a whole box of cool stuff Diane sent me to post! I'll work through it, just have some Border Collie adoptions happening this week--YEAH!!! :innocent:

#20 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 02:17 PM

If you can send me pictures and descriptions, it'll be a lot easier for me to post the auctions. I've been so busy this past couple of weeks I haven't had a chance to list more, and I have a whole box of cool stuff Diane sent me to post! I'll work through it, just have some Border Collie adoptions happening this week--YEAH!!! :innocent:

I'll e-mail you the pics and descriptions... I have some more stuff coming but can give you the info...

Joni

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users