3 replies to this topic

#1 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:39 PM

Does the WAE in August at that awesome park still happen? I remember going with Tux a few times. Just planning my summer and thinking that I would like to come.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

SCD's Shooting Star "Stella" - We will work on titles. :)
Vixenvale Kingston's Warren - Kingston (2006-2017)
SCD's Black Tie Affair "Tux" - PCD, CGN, CGC (2004-2015)
Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - PCD

#2 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:35 AM

There is a WAE being held in Michigan on August 12th of this year.  I'm not sure of the location.  The last time they held it, two years ago, I think, it was held at a private residence not far from where I live.

I'm trying to post a link to the DPCA site, and I'm unable to do it, so here is where you can find it.  Go to DPCA.org, click on the second tab "The DPCA," and there is a list of sub-categories.  Click on the one that says "WAE/ROM."  The page "WAE Background" comes up, and if you click on the third tab above that blurb, the one that says "Upcoming Evals," it gives you a schedule of all of them coming up for the remainder of the year.  You will see the one for 8-12-17 that says "DPCs of Detroit and Michigan," and there is contact information there.

Hope that helps.  Anybody know if there's some secret to being able to post links, or are we just unable to do that anymore?

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

#3 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

Thank you!!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

SCD's Shooting Star "Stella" - We will work on titles. :)
Vixenvale Kingston's Warren - Kingston (2006-2017)
SCD's Black Tie Affair "Tux" - PCD, CGN, CGC (2004-2015)
Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - PCD

#4 Kimmi

Kimmi

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:34 PM

The WAE is at my house! It was at my house last year too!

Kimmi
Sehoya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users