keporter

keporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:35 PM

Police: Man Arrested After Demanding Ransom For Dog

POSTED: 12:44 pm EDT April 27, 2005

BOSTON -- Police in Massachusetts have arrested an alleged dog-napper who they say threatened to kill an 11-week-old puppy unless a ransom was paid.

The dog's owner said he left the keys and his dog inside his truck on his way into a convenience store. The truck was then stolen along with "Dakota," a two-pound Pomeranian-Maltese mix.

The owner said he called his cellphone inside the truck -- and he said the thief answered. He said the man threatened to kill the dog if police got involved -- and demanded a $500 ransom.

The police did get involved -- and they arrested the suspect after a struggle.

The dog and truck have both been returned, and the owner said he won't ever leave "Dakota" alone again -- "not even for 20 seconds."

http://www.thepittsb...817/detail.html

#2 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:11 PM

Too bad I wasn't the officer who brought him in. Posted Image :P

I would be like Capitan he fell down the stairs honestly! :P

Capitan: "There are no stairs in our station and from the report you guys picked him up on the street!" Posted Image

Me: O.o :D :D Posted Image

Capitan: "Well, do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Me: OOOOh that guy, well he resisted arrest and we had to use a bit of force to get controll over him. Posted Image

Capitan: He said he was beat Posted Imagewith your night stick over twenty times. Posted Image I don't see any mention of this here in your report?

Me: :D Oh, Ugh... The details didn't fit into section 11B and are on a separate attachment. Didn't you get that? :P I guess not, let me get back to my desk and make that ....Ugh.... I mean print that out for you right away.

Obiviously why I'm not a cop. :D

Larry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users