120 replies to this topic

#121 JennyPlum

JennyPlum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:18 AM

I'm dealing with an OCD dobe also. Brody tore Bella's thigh open in 2 places last weekend....all she does is lick, lick, lick. Drives me crazy.
She has recently (last 2-3 months) become EXTREMELY obsessive about anything that reflects light, anything shiny. She will either bite at it, or stare at long intervals. If I pass my hand btwn her and the object of her fixation she doesn't even blink. At night when I sit on the couch with my laptop there is a faint light that bounces off the screen from my reading light onto the ceiling. She will stare for a long time. If my computer wiggles while I'm typing she starts jumping around. Right now she is staring at the shadow my arm is making on the leather couch.

Arda, do you provide dog psychology as one of your services??????????

An OCD dobe? Cocoa? I could see that. Her licking has always been a problem...even when cuddling with her, we have to nudge her to get distract her enough to stop, and that only works for about one minute.
At least it's not just me. The vet tried to sedate her to stop the licking while she was boarded during her recovery...and it made her MORE active. Funny detail! darn Cocoa. :-) Just love that crazy girl!
We can do no great things, only small things with great love. ~Mother Teresa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users