#101 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 04:05 PM

Stef
We are going to have our M&G at Pet Supplies Plus in Canton in a few weeks. You can come over and go shoping all in one trip
Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#102 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 06:47 PM

Sounds good to me!!

Thanks so much for the info!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

SCD's Shooting Star "Stella" - We will work on titles. :)
Vixenvale Kingston's Warren - Kingston (2006-2017)
SCD's Black Tie Affair "Tux" - PCD, CGN, CGC (2004-2015)
Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - PCD

#103 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:24 PM

Jenny ... you up for a ride down?? I'll even brave the border this time ... hopefully without 45 minutes of pure panic in Detroit! :D
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

#104 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:15 AM

Does anyone who is coming to the BBQ tomorrow live near a PSP?

I'm hoping to find someone that will pick up one bag of the Pro Plan Lamb & Rice (41.75lb) that's on sale for 19.99 this week. I'd really appreciate it!

Please let me know. I'll be back on line around 3pm. (I'm on course all day.)

Thanks so much!!
Stef

#105 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:24 AM

NOBODY wants to get you the food Stef, HAHAHAHA :)

JUST KIDDING!!! muwahahaha

IT"S FRIDAY! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

#106 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:39 AM

I'll get it Stef. There is a PSP near where I work. :)

Does anyone who is coming to the BBQ tomorrow live near a PSP? 

I'm hoping to find someone that will pick up one bag of the Pro Plan Lamb & Rice (41.75lb) that's on sale for 19.99 this week.  I'd really appreciate it!

Please let me know.  I'll be back on line around 3pm.  (I'm on course all day.)

Thanks so much!!
Stef

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#107 twodognite

twodognite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:40 AM

Steff - We will pick you up a bag if you wish. We plan on being there eary in the afternoon. Let me know this afternoon.
NOBODY & his wife

#108 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 12:40 PM

Steff - We will pick you up a bag if you wish. We plan on being there eary in the afternoon. Let me know this afternoon.
NOBODY & his wife

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHAHA
That made me laugh out loud.... :)

#109 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:57 PM

Thanks everyone!

#110 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:50 PM

I made a trip over to K-9 this afternoon and decided to switch Cocoa's food from the Dick Van Patten Natural Balance (Salmon and Sweet Potato) to the Eagle Pack Holistic Select (Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meal w/Oatmeal) Formula. It's cheaper and I remember hearing Swamp Mama say it's good stuff. :cat:

I sure hope Cocoa likes anchovies and sardines. :mellow:
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#111 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 02:13 PM

That sounds interesting. I'm not getting the results with Tux and Pro Plan that I got with Wes & Pro Plan. Maybe I'll give that a go next time around.... It was either that or Eukanuba....

#112 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 10:02 PM

I sure hope Cocoa likes anchovies and sardines.  :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, the Eagle Pack is a hit! Cocoa loves it. I mixed a little bit with some hot water tonight to make a gravy. Ummmmmm good! :cat: The rest she got served dry.

Edited by CAB, 16 December 2005 - 10:10 PM.

-Arda Barber

#113 Prince_Pride

Prince_Pride

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 03:47 PM

Does anyone here feed Innova(or any Natura product) or Canidae foods? I think I have finally narrowed it down to these two brands as they both use USDA human grade meats, and contain no corn, wheat or soy products.

#114 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 04:08 PM

Does anyone here feed Innova(or any Natura product) or Canidae foods? I think I have finally narrowed it down to these two brands as they both use USDA human grade meats, and contain no corn, wheat or soy products.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greyhound rescue I also volunteer with recommends Canidae. It's supposed to be very good... and PSP carries it now...

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#115 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:04 AM

On the topic of Canidae - I switched mine. Holy cow! I am SO impressed! They both look like they've just had a coat of fresh wax!! Tux's dry flaky skin is GONE! Plus - Wes had acne and was getting yeasty ears and he's completely cleared up!!

So ... if y'all are out and about - let me know if Canidae goes on sale anywhere down there. It's 35.99$ a bag at PSP, so if you see it cheaper let me know! (It's 65.99$ a bag plus 15% tx up here ... :( ) I'm due for a food run in about 2 weeks....

#116 Prince_Pride

Prince_Pride

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:50 AM

I decided on Innova and have been feeding Prince that since January. He couldnt' be doing better. No dandruff, good energy, small(er) poops, soooo much less gas, and only 2 cups a day. I was giving him 2 1/2-3 but he was starting to get fat!!!

I just hate how expensive it is...I am running out and don't get paid until the 31st...I have some left over Diamond when we first got him and have started mixing it in last night. OH MY WORD!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE gas already. I'm not bashing Diamond by any means but Prince does not do good on it.

Glad to hear Tux & Wes are doing so well on Canidae. That will be my next choice if the PSP in Rochester Hills ever stops carrying Innova.

#117 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:52 AM

but since you are feeding less food it lasts longer so is probably cheaper in the long run...

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#118 Prince_Pride

Prince_Pride

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:54 AM

but since you are feeding less food it lasts longer so is probably cheaper in the long run...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, that is right. The last bag I bought(33#) was at the beginning of Feb and I still have a good few days worth left. Almost 2 months on 1 bag of food for a 75lb dog isn't too bad!

#119 Karen A

Karen A

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,526 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:01 PM

Steph,
I took your advice and got some Canidae myself :( The dogs seem to like it, and it is cheaper than the Eagle Pack. How long does it stay fresh for? I bought a 3%# bag and I don't want it to go bad before the girls can finish it. I am currently mixing it with the Eagle Pack now, but neither of them are gassy at all....There truly is a God!
Karen
We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare, and the love we can spare. And, in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

#120 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:20 PM

I took your advice and got some Canidae myself :(   The dogs seem to like it, and it is cheaper than the Eagle Pack.                                                                                    

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does Canidae come in an allergy formula?

Edited by CAB, 21 March 2006 - 02:28 PM.

-Arda Barber

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users