#21 Eric D

Eric D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 11:03 PM

Mandy,

We are thinking of you a Belle. We share the pain I know you are feeling as we read your words of Belle's passing. Loosing a family member is one of the worse things in this life we all have to go through. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that you and Belle will be in our thoughts and prayers.

#22 Melissa34

Melissa34

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 06:12 AM

Mandy

There aren't any words that we can say to ease your pain....
We have you in our thoughts and prayers.
Tom and Melissa
If you pick up a starving Dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man..." -- Mark Twain

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras

#23 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:05 AM

Mandy,

May all the great memories bring you some peace during this difficult time.

Todd, Cathy, Suzzane, Doodgee & Gwennie
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#24 keporter

keporter

keporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:27 AM

Mandy,
You and your family are in our prayers.
Belle is energetic and free of pain and waiting patiently to see you again.
Take care,
Kevin, Kathye, Chris, and all the 'fur'Kids

#25 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:45 AM

Mandy, I'm so sorry to hear of Belle's passing...
You gave her the best years of her life, and she adored you for it. As Mary said, she is with our group now, romping and playing at the bridge, until each one of us joins with them again....
I am so sorry...may you find comfort in your son and your furkids that are still with you.....
~Jenny~

#26 Sparkles

Sparkles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:56 AM

I am so sorry and you and family are in our prayers.

Sarah

#27 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:33 PM

Thanks for your kind words and thoughts everyone. The past couple of days have been very difficult for me and my family. It's been very quiet at our house. Inca's playmate is gone, so everyone just sleeps now. I find myself hoping that those puppy footsteps across the floor are Belle's on one of her many trips to check up on me, even though I know she's gone. I miss her sneaky way of poking her head up under my arm and waiting for me to kiss her nose.

I think one of the biggest tragedies of life is having to say good bye. We miss Belly terribly, but know that life must go on. We will, one day, honor her memory by giving another rescue Dobe a second chance. There isn't much that quite compares to that pokey little nose burrowing its way into your heart.
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#28 docsavalle

docsavalle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 04:44 PM

im very sorry mandy to hear of the passing of belle, i know it is vry hard right now on you and your family, just wanted to say sorry.........frank, taylor, fat boy bronson

#29 Eric D

Eric D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:31 AM

Posted Image

Our protector, companion and friend...we love you with all of our hearts and will miss you dearly.

I'm too heart broken right now to write much.  My vet came out to the house last night and put Belle to rest in the comfort of my arms.  This has to be the hardest thing I've ever done.  I miss her terribly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mandy,

I could not write about this right after you posted the notice of Belle's departure. I had to put together enough of my broken heart to get the words down, not to mention what you must have been felling at the time of posting. The photo of Belle, standing by the door, safe inside, looking out at the green and sunshine, as though she is wondering what was beyond the door, could not have been more appropriate. Your artistic abilities shine-through even at the most troubling times.

Best Regards,

#30 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 04:27 PM

Mandy as I sit here at work I am crying my eyes out. I am so sorry to hear about Belle. I know it hurts and wish there was a way I could take that away for you and your family. I'd like to thank you for sharing your final moments with Belle. That was the most touching thing I've heard.
You are in my thoughts and my prayers.

Michelle & Rusty

#31 Derek'smom

Derek'smom

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:56 PM

Pets teach us to live in the now,
to enjoy life as it comes to us,
and to love without asking questions.
They teach us what's most important in life...
and it's heartbreaking when they leave us.
-unknown

I'm truly sorry for your loss... for I've traveled a similar path. Your photo made me cry for you, for me, and for all of us that love these little souls so much. In time your photos will be a source of joy in remembering the time you had together. Take care...Diane

Edited by Derek'smom, 04 March 2006 - 03:58 PM.

#32 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 07:37 PM

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers, everyone. Each passing day is a little easier than the one before. My family and I are blessed to have been able to deal with our grief amongst such a caring bunch of people...THANK YOU!!
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#33 LuvmydobeApollo

LuvmydobeApollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 11:06 PM

Im so sorry for your loss. Its the hardest thing to do, but know that you did the right thing for her. She wont be suffering any more. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharen and Eva :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users