124 replies to this topic

#21 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:02 PM

Were is the store in Canton? How do I get there? Directions, anyone.

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#22 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:09 PM

If they get cranky or hyper Larry can bring them home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just like two kids huh? :)
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#23 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:10 PM

Were is the store in Canton?  How do I get there?  Directions, anyone.

Ella

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does this help?

Meet and Greet on May 20,21,22 Pet Supplies Plus Ford Road Canton Michigan.
Address is: 43665 Ford Rd, Canton, MI 48187
Phone number is: Tel: 734-981-9191
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#24 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:12 PM

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a lot of work being the administrator. You need to keep right on top of things!

-Arda Barber

#25 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:47 PM

Does this help?

Meet and Greet on May 20,21,22 Pet Supplies Plus Ford Road Canton Michigan.
Address is: 43665 Ford Rd, Canton, MI 48187
Phone number is: Tel: 734-981-9191

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good Job!!

Yes, that's the place!! It's on the south side of Ford Road immediately after the the old Frank's nursery and AMC movie theater.

I've attached a mapquest map. Let me know if it's confusing!!

Jane

Attached Files

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#26 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:00 PM

Jane - how far would you say the store is from 275 and Ford Rd?

-Arda Barber

#27 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:16 PM

Jane - how far would you say the store is from 275 and Ford Rd?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just a couple of miles, if that.

Here is a zoomed out map.

Attached Files

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#28 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:17 PM

Just a couple of miles, if that.

Here is a zoomed out map.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's right after Morton Taylor Road which is the next one after Lilley.

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#29 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:38 AM

That's easy enough. Thanks Jane! :)

-Arda Barber

#30 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:57 AM

Joni is coming on Sat around noon but can't stay past one or so. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can be there most of the afternoon on Saturday, depending on how Harley's doing... It's Sunday I can't stay past 1:00 or so... I'll have some things to get done around the house and will be gone most of the day on Saturday... Everyone knows how it goes...

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#31 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:07 AM

It's on the south side of Ford Road immediately after the the old Frank's nursery and AMC movie theater.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and there is construction on Ford Road. I know at 275 but don't know how far beyond that (I know I'm not going to find out by driving in it)... If you want a "back door"... Get off on Michigan Avenue WEST and take Lilley NORTH... Turn LEFT on to Saltz and follow around to Morton Taylor. Turn RIGHT on Morton Taylor and the old Frank's will be on your LEFT before you get to Ford Road. The parking lots between there, the theatre, and the strip mall for Pet Supplies Plus were all interconnected at least the last time I was through that section...

Joni
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

#32 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:24 AM

I can be there most of the afternoon on Saturday, depending on how Harley's doing... It's Sunday I can't stay past 1:00 or so... I'll have some things to get done around the house and will be gone most of the day on Saturday...  Everyone knows how it goes...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hopefully I will see you Sunday and be able to snap your picture. I only got one of you and for some reason it was a picture of you and Kathye talking but I snapped your BACKS! duh. :)

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#33 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:30 AM

Another possible route is to follow Warren west until you hit Morton Taylor (the first light after Lilley) take a left, head south on Morton Taylor to Ford. Joni's right, the parking lots are interconnected so if you just went straight at Ford and turned into the Frank's Nursery (right), you could follow it passed the AMC Theater and go into the next strip mall and the first store is Pet Supplies Plus!

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#34 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:52 AM

I'm going to punch in the address into mapquest from windsor
I think Stef said she was interested in coming out this weekend if i go, so I'll have to get ahold of her, and see what day is the best.
I'm thinking, actually, that Saturday may be better for me, but then I won't get to see Jane/Cocoa and Cheryl!!! :)

#35 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:52 AM

I think Stef said she was interested in coming out this weekend if i go, so I'll have to get ahold of her, and see what day is the best.
I'm thinking, actually, that Saturday may be better for me, but then I won't get to see Jane/Cocoa and Cheryl!!! :)

#36 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:53 AM

#37 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:13 AM

Jennymay

Have you started to stutter? your post is in there three times. LOL

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#38 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:23 AM

I wish I could be there on Saturday to meet him.  I have to work until 3:15.  Cocoa is kinda interested in meeting him too.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So are you planning on coming on Sunday??? or later on Saturday???

Joni

#39 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:26 AM

We may need a few more of the spay neuter, is a dobe right for you, the smaller brochures made up. Whoever printed all the ones for Plymouth did a GREAT JOB!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got 25 of the "Adopting the Older Dog" and 50 each of the "Spay/Neuter" and "Is a Doberman the Right Breed for You?". Let me know if we need more of any others...

No problem on the printing!!! I just do them at lunch or stay a little bit late...

Joni

#40 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:35 AM

I don't know WHAT the heck is going on with my computer.
It keeps on shutting the SCD site down on me, so excuse my STUTTERING!!! HAHAHAHA

Ella, you're too funny...cracked me up. That last post went up 3 times, but another post in the forum about the dog bath/electric fence putting up day didn't go up ONCE!!! WTH??? :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users