23 replies to this topic

#1 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:25 PM

Dakota passed the Canine good Citizenship test with flying colors. The instructors told me that if I ever need their refrences on Dakota's temperament to call them. They said she does her Breed PROUD.

Kelly
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#2 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:12 PM

Congratulation Dakota. You did good :)

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#3 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:21 PM

That is SO GREAT!!! Posted Image

Congratulations Dakota and Kelly!!!

Makes all the work worth it. :)

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#4 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:30 PM

We knew it all along!!!

HooWah!!!

Wear that CGC tag with pride little lady!!!

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#5 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:05 PM

Posted Image Congratulations Dakota on earning your CGC!
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#6 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 05:19 AM

Congrat's Dakota & Kelly!

WAY TO GO!

Cathy
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#7 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 05:57 AM

Whooohoooo!!! Congrats!!

Stef
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

SCD's Shooting Star "Stella" - We will work on titles. :)
Vixenvale Kingston's Warren - Kingston (2006-2017)
SCD's Black Tie Affair "Tux" - PCD, CGN, CGC (2004-2015)
Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - PCD

#8 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:14 AM

Congratulations, Kelly and Dakota! Great job! You give the rest of us a definite goal! In this day and age, Dobes need all the credentials they can get :) Thank you for making us aware of the program and how it works. In fact, I found a facillity about 3 miles away that teaches the course, so we'll be signing up.

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#9 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:40 AM

Thank you all for the congrats! I felt it would be a great Idea to have it. Not only because it shows dobies are Canine Good Citizen to, we are moving into a whole new area and Illinois has tried to do some banning of breeds. Dakota will now have a huge yard (I mean Huge) with a 6 or 8 foot privacy fence to keep away the horrid squirls.

Kelly
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#10 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 07:15 AM

Big Congrats to Kelly & Dakota on your CGC :)
Now you can order the ID CGC tag & Patch for your
jacket if you want. :P
Daisy

#11 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 07:22 AM

Hooray and congratulations!

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#12 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 11:59 AM

I'm definitly getting the tag for her collar. I have the order form for the patch but not sure if I'm getting that yet.
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#13 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 01:16 PM

WAAAAAAAAAAH-HOOOOOOOO!!!! :P :LOL:

WAY TO GO DAKOTA AND KELLY!!!! :)
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#14 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 01:48 PM

Good job Kelly and Dakota. I'm sure it took a lot of time, dedication, love and effort on both of your parts. We're proud of both of you. Mary

Dogs don't know about beginnings, and they don't speculate on matters that occurred before their time.
Dogs also don't know-or at least don't accept-the concept of death.
With no concept of beginnings or endings, dogs probably don't know that for people, having a dog as a life companion provides a streak of light between two eternities of darkness
Stanley Coren

#15 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 03:33 PM

Great news! That is something to be proud of, congratulations!!

Larry

#16 Heather M

Heather M

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 06:31 PM

Congratualtions Kelly and Dakota!!

#17 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:22 PM

You certainly are one of my trophies. Please, a PICTURE with her tag. Just for the memory book. Please. You both do your breed proud. I honored to know you. A big hug for all the work. Much Love, ARDA
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#18 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:50 PM

Arda,

As soon as we get into our new house I'm sending off for her tag. As soon as we get it I will definitely get a picture of her sitting proud with her tag on her collar to post and I'll send you one.

Kelly
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#19 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:10 PM

Thanks Kelly. You have to understand that for every Help'im that we can't help we need a trophy to drive us on and harder to save the Diamond Dax's, the Roscoes and the Dakotas. It's been a hard week and this makes it all better.
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#20 Karen A

Karen A

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,526 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:56 PM

Can someone tell me how to order the CGC tag? I want to brag about my girls too :)
Karen
We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare, and the love we can spare. And, in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users