17 replies to this topic

#1 bumpster

bumpster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:05 PM

Up for auction is this tote bag. The bag is 12" tall X 17" wide. It has a zipper across the top, an inside zippered pocket 4.5" deep X 9.5" wide and an attached key ring. The pocket on the outside is 7" wide X 7.5 deep.

Attached File  P1010031_resize.JPG   92.24KB   7 downloadsAttached File  P1010032_resize.JPG   102.28KB   3 downloads

Rules are as follows:
1. This is not a silent auction, so just post your bid here. If you are outbid feel free to bid again.

2. The auction will end at 8:00pm on 3-23-07. The winner will be the person with the highest bid at that time. (as recorded by the time of your post).

3. The tote bag will be shipped to the winner as soon as we are notified that Second Chance Dobes has received payment.

All of the money goes to Second Chance Dobes.

Good luck bidding!
You think dogs will not be in heaven?
I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.
-Robert Lewis Stevenson-

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit,
you would stay out and your dog would go in.
-Mark Twain-

#2 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:48 PM

$20.00

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#3 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:34 PM

$25.00

Perfect for my knitting!

:(

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#4 debl

debl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:23 AM

$30.00

wow, my first bid!

#5 Prince_Pride

Prince_Pride

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:16 AM

$60

#6 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:17 PM

:(

#7 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:37 PM

If you can't see it, you can't outbid it.

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#8 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:35 AM

If you can't see it, you can't outbid it.

View Post

I can see it. Just be glad I already own a Dobe bag. :pinch:
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#9 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 07:19 AM

Sigh...maybe one day I will be able to afford a L. Bump bag...

Lori, you are the sweetest and most generous person to donate these to SCD. You could be marketing them and becoming an icon!

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#10 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 07:03 PM

Sigh...maybe one day I will be able to afford a L. Bump bag...

"bring a plain white canvas bag over, HeatherMom, and I will artistically place my adorable muddy pawprints on it. It shall be a keepsake for you to remember me always."

Shaylee

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#11 bumpster

bumpster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 07:28 PM

Congratulations Jane, you won the bid! I'll pm you with info!
Thanks for the donation to the furkids!
Lori
-Robert Lewis Stevenson-

-Mark Twain-

#12 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 07:53 PM

"bring a plain white canvas bag over, HeatherMom, and I will artistically place my adorable muddy pawprints on it.  It shall be a keepsake for you to remember me always."

Shaylee

View Post

Now THAT would be priceless! :pinch:

#13 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:03 AM

Congratulations Jane, you won the bid! I'll pm you with info!
Thanks for the donation to the furkids!
Lori

View Post

YAY! :pinch:

I'll try to PM you back when I get it. Last time I tried to PM you and someone else, it just wouldn't go through. I got frustrated and quit trying!

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#14 bumpster

bumpster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:06 AM

I pm'd you last night did you get it?
-Robert Lewis Stevenson-

-Mark Twain-

#15 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:03 PM

I pm'd  you last night did you get it?

View Post

Yes, I got it. I just sent a reply. Let me know if you don't get it. :pinch:

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#16 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:12 PM

Presents from Dude to the Girls.

Attached File  Dobe_tote_001.jpg   57.83KB   2 downloads

Thank you Dude!!

Attached File  Dobe_tote_002.jpg   46.76KB   0 downloads

Crunch... THmph yomph Dudmnph!!! Gulp.

Attached File  Dobe_tote_004.jpg   49.31KB   1 downloads

So pretty!!!

Attached File  Dobe_tote_006.jpg   45.78KB   1 downloads

See, it fits my knitting PERFECTLY. :pinch:

Attached File  Dobe_tote_007.jpg   58.52KB   2 downloads

And Uncle Larry and Aunt Jane thank Dude for the Nestle Crunch candy bars which I would have taken a picture of, but .... urp ....

Attached File  Dobe_tote.jpg   56.77KB   1 downloads

THE BUMP IS THE BEST!!! :blink:

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#17 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:07 PM

See, it fits my knitting PERFECTLY.  :pinch:
Attached File  Dobe_tote_007.jpg   58.52KB   2 downloads

View Post

What are you knitting??? Looks like something for my hope chest.

Edited by CAB, 28 March 2007 - 04:07 PM.

The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#18 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:27 PM

What are you knitting??? Looks like something for my hope chest.

View Post

It's a baby blanket that I've been knitting in size 4 needles for two years! HA!

Attached File  baby_blanket_001.jpg   66.3KB   2 downloads

Here's a close up of the stitch ... the color is much more muted than this though, more like what's in the pictures above this post.

Attached File  baby_blanket_003.jpg   82.08KB   1 downloads

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users