4 replies to this topic

#1 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

Would anyone be interested in getting a scrapbook in exchange for a donation? I am just feeling out this idea and don't know how much, any ideas? and what the guidelines would be. Maybe per page/# of photos or just a flat donation...

I have some animal oriented kits as well as very decorative so we could have a list of "themes" to choose from... but I would probably use a kit that just goes the best with the photo(s) and, of course, they don't have to be just pet pictures...

I would post them to the scrapbooking site that I participate on but any people faces, names, etc would be blurred out so that your privacy would not be comprimised...

Any takers?

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#2 Kimmi

Kimmi

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:57 AM

Would anyone be interested in getting a scrapbook in exchange for a donation? I am just feeling out this idea and don't know how much, any ideas? and what the guidelines would be. Maybe per page/# of photos or just a flat donation...

I have some animal oriented kits as well as very decorative so we could have a list of "themes" to choose from... but I would probably use a kit that just goes the best with the photo(s) and, of course, they don't have to be just pet pictures...

I would post them to the scrapbooking site that I participate on but any people faces, names, etc would be blurred out so that your privacy would not be comprimised...

Any takers?

Would you consider doing one on my daughter Paige with all her Junior handling wins? I realize it is not rescue related, but I would always love to donate to the kids. She shows several different breeds other than her Doberman.

Kim
Kimmi
Sehoya

#3 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:49 AM

Sure, anything you would want to scrapbook...

A friend just got some brand-new baby pictures from a friend so I got her to send them to me and I scrapped them and sent them back to my friend to send on to her friends... this is what it looked like when I posted to my scrapbook gallery...
Attached File  2010_0304_Thursdays_Ruthee2.jpg   124.22KB   1 downloads

you can check out my entire gallery at Joni's Scrapbook Gallery Just be sure to go "back" after looking at each one so you don't "lose" my gallery as each thumbnail you click on takes you to the challenge gallery it is included in...

The final .jpg would be for a 12" x 12" page but you can print any dimension you like and at 300 dpi. I tend to print mine on the color printer and then they come out at about 8" x 8" perfect for that size album...

Edited by jmnodwell, 09 March 2010 - 08:50 AM.

Joni
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

#4 Kimmi

Kimmi

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

Sure, anything you would want to scrapbook...

A friend just got some brand-new baby pictures from a friend so I got her to send them to me and I scrapped them and sent them back to my friend to send on to her friends... this is what it looked like when I posted to my scrapbook gallery...
Attached File  2010_0304_Thursdays_Ruthee2.jpg   124.22KB   1 downloads

you can check out my entire gallery at Joni's Scrapbook Gallery Just be sure to go "back" after looking at each one so you don't "lose" my gallery as each thumbnail you click on takes you to the challenge gallery it is included in...

The final .jpg would be for a 12" x 12" page but you can print any dimension you like and at 300 dpi. I tend to print mine on the color printer and then they come out at about 8" x 8" perfect for that size album...

I would have to send you all her pictures. Can you do anything with the actual ribbon she has won for each show?
How do we get started?

Kim
Kimmi
Sehoya

#5 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:30 PM

Do you think you can scan the ribbon???

I'll send you my e-mail address...

Joni

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users