• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ed & Anne

Ed & Anne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:03 PM

On September 4, 2017 we lost a great friend and companion.  We adopted Sasha in Oct 2009 and brought her to Canada. She traveled a with us to Arizona and Florida and to the northern provinces of  Ontario and Quebec and many other States and Provinces.  All our friends and acquaintances were amazed at her calm demeanor with children and other animals.  She was always with me around our home and in our vehicles.  We miss her very much.  She was our fifth Doberman over a period of 40 years.  Unfortunately she passed away suddenly at the early age of 10 from a heart attack.  It is emotionally difficult at this time but we hope to find another Doberman to fulfill our lives again.

#2 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:35 AM

Ed and Anne, I am so sorry that you have lost Sasha.  No matter how many dogs we share our lives with over the years, or how long each one is with us, it is devastating when they leave us.  Sasha was so lucky to have been adopted by you and it sounds like she had a life full of travels and adventures!   I hope that time will help to heal your pain, and I hope, when you are ready, there will be another special dog in your lives.  Run free, Sasha. :Rose:

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

#3 Pam

Pam

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. No matter how long they're with us, it's never long enough. I pray your hearts heal & that your memories will make you smile again.

#4 dobie sunshine

dobie sunshine

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:01 PM

So sorry to hear about Sasha it never is easy. Our hearts go out to you and your family.

#5 ohiodobe

ohiodobe

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:32 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Linda
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principle difference between a dog and a man." ---- Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users