28 replies to this topic

#1 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:49 PM

Wow, he's almost a year old already! :D It really is the truth when they say they grow too fast. My little buddy is beginning to walk on his own, climbs like a monkey and loves to explore. :ermm: His first words were, "What's that?" which he says all the time as he points to everything around him. His little brain is soaking up all the information about the world around him that it can. He's well on his way down the road to independence. One day, no too far away, my little baby will be a little boy...

Attached File  Cameron.jpg   32.44KB   1 downloads

Attached File  Cameron2LO.jpg   34.15KB   0 downloads

Getting kisses from Mia...which he finds totally hysterical!
Attached File  CameronMia.jpg   40.66KB   0 downloads

A days worth of exploring finds itself planted on his knees...today will definitely be bath day!
Attached File  DirtyKneesLO.jpg   48.91KB   1 downloads

Trying to do a somersault on the couch...he's all boy!
Attached File  SomersaultLO.jpg   40.58KB   1 downloads
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#2 Heather M

Heather M

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:52 PM

Gorgeous!!!

#3 chimommy

chimommy

Chimommy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:52 PM

He is handsome Mandy. Vesta is 14 months now and is still mastering walking. She can go short distances then falls down. I know what you mean by growing up too soon.......now tell me about Mia. I am sure I missed out on you and another Dobe?????
Lorie

#4 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 10:04 PM

He is handsome Mandy. Vesta is 14 months now and is still mastering walking. She can go short distances then falls down. I know what you mean by growing up too soon.......now tell me about Mia. I am sure I missed out on you and another Dobe?????
Lorie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pictures...??? :ermm:

Mia...well, she's a "foster"....... :D
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#5 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:04 PM

Mandy, he is just a little angel. he is so beautiful. you have to be the proudest parents, he looks like such a joy.
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#6 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:26 PM

OMG, Mandy he is going to be girl magnet. They do grow so fast, but at every stage of their life and growth there are just amazing things that you'll see them learn and do and be. Being a parent is such a pleasure.

Dogs don't know about beginnings, and they don't speculate on matters that occurred before their time.
Dogs also don't know-or at least don't accept-the concept of death.
With no concept of beginnings or endings, dogs probably don't know that for people, having a dog as a life companion provides a streak of light between two eternities of darkness
Stanley Coren

#7 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 07:11 AM

Mandy, he is a DOLL!! Look at that smile. He'll be a "chick magnet" for sure :D Enjoy him. This is a wonderful stage. Fabulous photos, as always. I love the one with Mia.

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#8 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:39 AM

Cameron is a doll! :ermm:

Great pictures Mandy! :D
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#9 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:48 PM

Thanks everyone! :D

#10 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:22 AM

I just put this scrapbook page together last night of one of my favorite photos of Cameron. I submitted it to Creating Keepsakes magazine for publication--wish me luck! :thumbsup:

Attached File  Cameron_Memories.jpg   260.18KB   0 downloads

#11 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:24 AM

Good luck! That is gorgeous. Oh, yeah, the kid is kind of cute too! :thumbsup:

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#12 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:27 AM

Good luck!  That is gorgeous.  Oh, yeah, the kid is kind of cute too! :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe...thanks! :)

#13 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:56 AM

Mandy, that's beautiful. I wish I could do scrapbooking. I just have no talent.
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#14 aanderson

aanderson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:22 AM

Mandy,

That page is amazing! Good Luck!

Allison

#15 Heather M

Heather M

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:30 AM

I can't see how it could NOT win!

#16 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:32 AM

Awesome job as always!!!

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#17 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 02:47 PM

What a beautiful page and picture! I read what you wrote. That's really neat. What a wonderful thing to have as a memory. I wish I was as talented as you! :thumbsup:
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#18 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 02:53 PM

Thanks everyone! :) Now all I need to do is find a way to do this for a living....... :thumbsup:

#19 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 02:54 PM

Mandy, that's beautiful. I wish I could do scrapbooking. I just have no talent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes you do...you're the woman with the little black bag of tricks. :thumbsup: :)

#20 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:33 AM

A few more pictures of Cameron from this past weekend. He loooooooves tractors!! :blink:

Attached File  CameronBucket.jpg   189.01KB   3 downloads

Attached File  Peekaboo.jpg   202.01KB   3 downloads

Attached File  DriverSeat.jpg   114.63KB   3 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users