2 replies to this topic

#1 Judy Gould

Judy Gould

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:15 PM

I was checking out pet list as I so often do, I saw Rori wasn't on there anymore and Kobe has his adopted removed. I was keeping my on on Rori as she was a gorgeous girl. Trying to save up some money would love to rescue one more, so Rori kinda caught my eye. Is she gone? :D
A HOUSE IS NOT A HOME WITH OUT A DOBERMAN IN IT
JUDY & ALAN
NEYAA, MIIKA, and LENNY

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you.....
I loved you so --
'twas Heaven here with you."
ABBEY, CHIQUA, AND COMMANCHE

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS

#2 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 11:19 AM

Rori was accepted into the blood donor program at Michigan State... She will reside up there for a year and then find her forever home. She will receive tons of love and care while she's there as well as obedience training and she learn other important socialization skills while she is there...

Kobe was returned because of his high prey drive, cat and small dog aggressiveness. His new home had numerous cats and we felt it just wouldn't work out... I went to try to help them on Saturday and while, he was well cared for, there was just too many things that could have gone wrong (ie. too many kitties around) for everyone to be safe and happy.

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#3 Judy Gould

Judy Gould

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:22 PM

Thanks for the info. I am sure Kobe will find his forever home he is a good looking boy. I really liked Rori she was beautiful, she had that girl face. I would take Kobe but Alan would rather not have two males in the same house. I quess I will just keep watching the pet list. Thanks again
A HOUSE IS NOT A HOME WITH OUT A DOBERMAN IN IT
JUDY & ALAN
NEYAA, MIIKA, and LENNY

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you.....
I loved you so --
'twas Heaven here with you."
ABBEY, CHIQUA, AND COMMANCHE

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS

0 user(s) are reading this topic