12 replies to this topic

#1 Judy Gould

Judy Gould

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:00 PM

Hello everyone I finally have picutres of Neyaa my new friend and me in my forever home. I really like it here as I hope you can see in some of the pictures.
Love all of you for all you have done for me.

Attached File  mda_ride_0008.JPG   315.33KB   76 downloadsAttached File  mda_ride_0019.JPG   432.77KB   55 downloadsAttached File  mda_ride_0014.JPG   442.68KB   65 downloads]Attached File  mda_ride_0018.JPG   412.92KB   64 downloadsAttached File  mda_ride_0015.JPG   588.34KB   60 downloads
A HOUSE IS NOT A HOME WITH OUT A DOBERMAN IN IT
JUDY & ALAN
NEYAA, MIIKA, and LENNY

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you.....
I loved you so --
'twas Heaven here with you."
ABBEY, CHIQUA, AND COMMANCHE

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS

#2 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:05 PM

Well this just brought me to tears. I can't tell you how happy you have made me with these pictures. What a blessed boy he is. Thank you so much for posting these. Such a happy happy ending. THANK YOU!!! He does look so happy and content. :P

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#3 Judy Gould

Judy Gould

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:05 PM

Well I hope you can see by the pictures he is doing fine. He is becoming more at home every day. My husband says we have to get another couch as Neyaa and Commanche are not wanting to share with him any more. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Judy & Alan
Commanche, Neyaa, Abbey and Chiqua
A HOUSE IS NOT A HOME WITH OUT A DOBERMAN IN IT
JUDY & ALAN
NEYAA, MIIKA, and LENNY

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you.....
I loved you so --
'twas Heaven here with you."
ABBEY, CHIQUA, AND COMMANCHE

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS

#4 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:26 PM

WOW ! those are great pictures! ... Love the fact that Commanche & Neyaa are a couple. :P

Commanche has came such along way since he first came into SCD. :D

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!

What a great way to start the week...... another great update! Yippie! :P

Todd, Cathy, Suzzane, & Doodgee
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#5 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:36 PM

Oh WOW does Commanche look great!! He looks SO happy and at home!!! I'm so happy everything worked out for all of you! Congrats on the home harmony with everything!!
And Commanche, you look so good!!! You're really filling out, you gorgeous boy, you!
~JennyMay~

#6 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:53 PM

Boy does Commanche look good. Congrats on such a great dog. :P
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#7 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:00 PM

Commanche.............Way to go! I am so happy for you in your forever home!!!!
:P
Woof...Woof

Rusty & Michelle

#8 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:27 PM

Wow great looking pair and nice pictures. They look great together, I like the one of them looking out the window!! :P :P

Larry

#9 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:29 PM

Wow great looking pair and nice pictures. They look great together, I like the first one and them looking out the window!! :P :P

Larry

#10 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:59 PM

Boy, do they look wonderful! Talk about a handsome couple . . . They look like they've been together for years :P The Big Boy looks great - healthy, shiny coat, and very much at home.
Thank you so much for the update and pictures. He is one very lucky guy.

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#11 Sparkles

Sparkles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 09:43 AM

The pictures are great!!! Commanche is so sweet and he looks so happy in the pics.

Sarah

#12 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 09:50 AM

What gorgeous babies!

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#13 jastubbs

jastubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 10:54 AM

:P Awwwww. Adorable pics. Congratulations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users