3 replies to this topic

#1 yahoosmom

yahoosmom

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 03 May 2023 - 08:17 PM

This is what you look like when you try to fix a breached pond with a pump!Attached File  IMG20230503164017.jpg   173KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG20230503163902_BURST000_COVER.jpg   194.54KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG20230503164021.jpg   200.67KB   0 downloads

#2 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 10 May 2023 - 07:24 AM

Oh, Jill, don't be embarrassed.  That's no different than I'm sure you look after a mud-wrestling competition! :thumbsup: :LOL: :D

Seriously, though, how did the fixing of the pond go?  Any success?  The things we do, and the messes we get into, for our dogs!  Of course, with or without dogs, spring cleaning, both indoors and outdoors, is an exhausting ordeal!

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

#3 yahoosmom

yahoosmom

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 10 May 2023 - 06:45 PM

The pond isn't fixed yet! It filled right back up the next day. We couldn't find the pipe to clear the muck off the top of it.

Arda couldn't start the pump to keep it running and I couldn't stay there for 3 days to keep the pump running so we could get the pond down .

I'm sure Arda will have a lot to say on here when I get her signed back on the site. She's off line for now until I go back next week.

We could write a book on everything that has happened in the past month.

Yes Arda laughed when I came in looking like that!! :He He:  :doberman:  :LMAO:

#4 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 15 May 2023 - 03:33 PM

Now I ask you.....if you looked up and saw that in your kitchen,,,,,what would you do.  Yes. Iranout of the house for safety.  Oh my Lord was that funny.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users