121 replies to this topic

#21 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 09:14 PM

I'm back....$175. You better take your vitamins on this race. I've got three more brooms in the house. Heh; Heh!
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#22 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 09:55 PM

Don't tell me you're counting your money too Tom.
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#23 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:26 PM

Posted Image

Look what I found!

$180.00

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#24 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:11 PM

I'll break your leg! $200 - Arda (the wicked witch of bad spells)

#25 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:18 PM

I'll break your leg!  $200 - Arda (the wicked witch of bad spells)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Watch it or a house might fall on you ...

$205.00

Glynda

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#26 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:25 PM

Make that "Glinda"!

Glinda

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#27 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:41 PM

Make that "Glinda"!

Glinda

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah ha! We have a good witch to counter the bad. :)
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#28 twodognite

twodognite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:03 AM

Eary to bed early to rise -- makes me the top bidder $210

#29 twodognite

twodognite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:10 AM

Does anybody know if there is any truth to the rumor about a certain pond being drained again to get a coffee can of money out of it ??????

#30 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:15 AM

This is hilarious. You guys were too rich for me a long time ago, but is sure is fun to read the posts!

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#31 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:15 AM

And I've been out there digging in the back yard all night to come up with $225 - Arda And may the witches curse touch all of you!

#32 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:19 AM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I can't get to my coffee can money because the pond is frozen! :)

Attached File  pond.jpg   65.21KB   25 downloads

Gimmee some time here ............

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#33 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:21 AM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I can't get to my coffee can money because the pond is frozen!  :)

Attached File  pond.jpg   65.21KB   25 downloads

Gimmee some time here ............

Jane

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, but look at your beautiful pond! :blush:

Boy, Lorie, if you ever want to go into the quilt business, I think you just found a customer base! :ermm:

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#34 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:43 AM

I have in my posession a sweat shirt jacket that a friend made for me years ago. I cherish it. It is quilted in the front with Dobe heads in the quilting. I think I may just send this up to Lorie and see if she can duplicate it. I'm dieing to have white Dobes on a blue one. Lets see how good she is.

#35 twodognite

twodognite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:54 AM

I gotcha figured out. You think I'm so old and feeble that if you change the subject I'll forget to bid. WRONG $230

#36 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:25 AM

$250 - Arda the witch

#37 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:38 AM

Oh my GAWD this is hilarious...
Heather, I'm with you, this is too rich for my blood!!! :)

THis is funny stuff...wow, the fifteenth is still 8 days away....you guys are nuts... HAHAHAHA

#38 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:35 AM

....you guys are nuts... HAHAHAHA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My thoughts as well CC! They are all NUTZ!

-Arda Barber

#39 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:45 AM

My thoughts as well CC!  They are all NUTZ!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What, someone involved with this crew is nuts? :blush: Where? :)

#40 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:45 AM

What, someone involved with this crew is nuts?  :blush:  Where? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFLAO

NO, not US!!!! We do NOT live on DeNile...

Edited by Jennymay, 07 December 2005 - 10:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users