• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 daisyprincess

daisyprincess

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:55 AM

Hello guys, how are you all? i just wants to know about pet dental insurance policy, is there any one who can help me out?

#2 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:49 AM

We usually never have enough call for it or should I say reason to look into it.  Is it for a Dobe? or a little kid?  I find that dental care is terribly expensive.  We try to prevent the need in other ways.  Fridg is full of raw femur bones right now.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#3 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:02 AM

There are many pet health insurance companies out there, and each of them probably has a different approach when it comes to dental insurance.  Some may not offer it at all; others may offer it at an additional premium, and with restrictions.  I don't know for sure, but I doubt very much you would be able to buy a dental-only policy.  Your best bet is to simply go to the websites of the various pet insurance companies and see what kind of coverage they offer.  If you see one that interests you, follow up with a phone call to get your questions answered.

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

#4 FrankSimple

FrankSimple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 03:42 PM

Thanks, Cheri! Will take note of this.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users