738 replies to this topic

#1 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

I'm down here in the dungeon doing laundry, sweeping up food that didn't satisfy someone, and doing a little paper work, you know, just minding my own business.  Time to switch teams.  Brought in "B" and up to let out "A".  HOLLY HECK!  What have they done?  They took all the toys out of the toy box and there is skinned tennis balls everywhere.  Stuffing flung all over.  Pieces of the plastic pig.  Chunks of something that was blue.  Everything that was in a trash bag is all over the place.  They did lick the Wendy's Chili containers clean before they tore them all up into little tiny pieces.  Darn kids.  Time for exercise with mom.  I shoved them out the door and mounted the lawn mower.  2 hours later they were all hanging to the front door.  They will sleep well tonight.  Fat Fay did a good job keeping up with the youngsters.  Now I will pick up this days mess.  Did I mention that I hate Dobermanns.  The only one that I'm sure was not guilty was Chaos.  That required too much energy for him.   

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#2 Pam

Pam

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:19 PM

Lol! And it's funny how they never get into things when we're around to catch them in the act!

#3 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:47 AM

The little green elves were very busy last night.  They only allow me 2 hour naps so they were really busy.  As I threw away all the tennis ball skins and pieces, I figured it was safe.  So I stumble out of bed at 5:30, and to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.  The adrenalin really pumps when you step on a kong ball and grab the railings to keep from ending up in the basement.  One or more of those elves took everything out of the toy box again.  Now I know it wasn't Chaos cus he was sleeping right next to my bed and until he heard the bowls clanging he never moved.  But you should see the stuff in Fat Fays bed.  It's hard to tell who had more stuff in their bed.  Snow Ball or Fat Fay.  But Snow Ball was locked in her crate for my safety and Fat Fay was loose to lay havick on the house.  Where does that old fat dog get her energy.  7 years old and as big as any 2 Dobes.  She's a real hoot.  Glad I didn't have her when she was 2 years old.

#4 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:11 PM

Who this sweet girl?

Attached File  Faye.gif   280.5KB   3 downloads

It matters to the one you save.

SCD's Out on Bail CGC (December 17, 2008- April 27, 2018)
SCD's Stone Soup
SCD's Sixpence in my shoe
SCD's Hurricane Alley CGC (August 12, 2007- September 11, 2014)
SCD's Easter Buddy CGC (August 12, 2007- July 5, 2012)
Page, Princess Extraordinaire - (July 9, 2000- July 31, 2007)

#5 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:27 PM

Now that's Fat Fay!  And I' telling you...........you can't keep up with what she can do.

It's hot out and I'm trying to mow.  So every 20 minutes or so I go to the house to check on them.  I know........take them to the yard with me.  And get nothing done at all.  Star trys to take me off the mower.  Snow Ball trys to stop the mower.  The grass is tall enough that I have to watch where Chaos is resting.  And the rest of them just keep darting around the mower.  It isn't safe out here for the mommy.  Boy they have me trained.

#6 Pam

Pam

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:55 PM

Wow, she's a big girl! (Fay, not Arda :) Where did she come from?

#7 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 05:27 PM

Fat Fay is on a big ole diet.  She's not real happy about it but it is necessary.  Fay is 7 years old.  A fawn.  She was dumped at the Oakland shelter when her owner moved into a smaller place and could not keep her.  Snow Ball and her are best friends.

She will not rest until she has taken all the squeekies out of all the balls and toys.

#8 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

Well I got the yard mowed.  And part of my laundry done.  Poop on the patio picked up.  Now it's Kari's turn to make this place livable.

#9 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

Hey Kari:  God washed off the patio.  And about 10 dogs too.  I never saw so many cowards.  shaking and panting and hiding in the back room.  What a mess.  It is pouring and the lightning is scarey.  I'm done.

#10 Kari

Kari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:44 PM

My turn tomorrow, lol.
Smile well and often, it makes people wonder what you've been up to." -- Satchel Paige

#11 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

And either this new roof is leaking or someone peed on the floor last night.  It's time to kill.  They don't make enough coffee to overcome this place.  Hurry Kari, I'm hanging out of the top floor window and my fingers are slipping. 

Katie didn't wet her crate last night.  Yeah!

#12 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:08 PM

Kari wasn't to the end of Matthews Hwy when Fat Fay had skinned two tennis balls and left them in waste as she went for a wobba.  I cleaned up the tennis balls and the wobba was a goner and she was working on a dog bed.  We got the deck set up for me.  I'm moving to the deck for sanity sake.  My sanity sake.

#13 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:04 AM

Hey.............all you mothers of the dogs.............Have a Happy Mother's Day!!

This dogs mother is going to my brother's to unload a trailer.  And to forget I'm the mother of the dogs.

#14 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:48 PM

Whoooohoooo happy mother's day!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

SCD's Shooting Star "Stella" - We will work on titles. :)
Vixenvale Kingston's Warren - Kingston (2006-2017)
SCD's Black Tie Affair "Tux" - PCD, CGN, CGC (2004-2015)
Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - PCD

#15 Joaquin

Joaquin

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:05 PM

Happy Mother's Day lady!!!  :flower:

#16 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:20 PM

Glad it's over.  You'll never believe this day.

#17 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:53 PM

Happy DoberMom day to all !!
Diana and Nixx
SCD's Wild Child Gamble CGC

#18 dobie sunshine

dobie sunshine

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:39 AM

Whoooohoooo happy mother's day!

Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - No titles ... he's a pug and does what he wants.

I have to say.....I love your tagline.....''Jack'' (Pug) - No titles...he's a pug and does what he wants....
thanks for the laugh....   :)

#19 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:55 PM

:D he is a funny, funny dog. In obedience class last week he sat and refused to continue heeling. He gets hot or tired or bored and that's it. :D
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

Vixenvale Kingston's Warren - Kingston (2006-2017)
Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - PCD

#20 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:57 AM

Just 4 hours.  Just 4 hours to the vet and back.  And Fat Fay chewed up about 20 colored ball point pens I keep on the table to entertain myself when people call and go into those hour long conversations.  All over the place.  Blue, pink, green, red, purple, orange, black and brown all over the dog beds and floor.  I saw blood and smoke in my eyes.  Must be coming from my brain.  That girl can find something to entertain herself.  Taking her with me to the vets today to get a current weight.  If she hasn't lost anything, I'm chopping off her head. 

I put the trash in the shower stall now.  She has me trained.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users