84 replies to this topic

#1 yahoosmom

yahoosmom

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 08:49 AM

Just letting everyone know that Arda can't get signed on to the scd site again.

She wanted to wish everyone a Pawsome Holiday and a Healthy New Year

We will be working on getting her signed on to the site again soon 

Thanks'

Jill

#2 yahoosmom

yahoosmom

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:53 PM

Ok we got Arda back on the site today.

Thank you Joaquin for helping out.

#3 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 07:21 PM

And may I say with all honesty..............I HATE COMPUTERS!

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#4 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 12:10 PM

Arda, I feel your pain when it comes to computers.  I pretty much hate mine, too.  :angry:   Happy New Year to you and all friends of SCD!

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

#5 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 08:01 PM

I think I took a nap this afternoon and when I woke up somebody evaded the Capital.  Did I miss the rocket ship or has this country gone nuts?

#6 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 07:39 AM

It's gone nuts.  That's why dogs are better than people. 

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#7 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 03:16 PM

I think I took a nap this afternoon and when I woke up somebody evaded the Capital.  Did I miss the rocket ship or has this country gone nuts?

It's gone nuts.  That's why dogs are better than people. 

I wish someone would beam me up -- to a planet with intelligent life.  But there would have to be dogs, lots of dogs.  Okay, and cats, too.  Oh, and horses, for sure.  And pine trees and sand dunes and mountains and lakes and canyons.  Okay, I guess I'll just stay here after all, but I kind of wish I would wake up and find out I've been having a very long, very bad dream. ;)

Wishing all of you peace, safety, health, and happiness in the New Year!

Edited by Cheri, 08 January 2021 - 03:17 PM.

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

#8 RUSS & DEBBIE

RUSS & DEBBIE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 05:35 PM

Hi as you know we lost our baby Violet oct 20,2020 just want to find out are you still adopting dobermans the house seems so empty since oct. do we have to fill out a new adoption application form &how can we see the dogs you have. Thank you

#9 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 07:33 PM

Russ and Debb;  Using what means I have to communicate with the outside world.  I've gone through a couple of really bad years here and I just don't have any great candidates for adoption.  Most of the kids here are all 10 and over or are crippled from long delegated torn ACLs.  Not sure or not whether we will be taking in any more.  It has taken a great financial burden on me and we are real short of help.  Can I say, I'm almost 77 and I'm tired.

#10 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 07:36 PM

Brownsmom;  What the heck is this.  A new address?  Did you move in with someone or just get away from all your "headaches".  Mothers like to know where there kids are at.

#11 RUSS & DEBBIE

RUSS & DEBBIE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 10:35 PM

I understand guess mite have to get a puppy can you refere us to any body would rather have a 3  year old like Violet was when we got her from you but if that can not happen do you ever heard of lyndobe doberman in bellevie mi.

#12 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 09:21 AM

Brownsmom;  What the heck is this.  A new address?  Did you move in with someone or just get away from all your "headaches".  Mothers like to know where there kids are at.

I moved.  I'm about 45 minutes south of where I was.  I just traded old headaches for new ones. 

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#13 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 08:28 PM

In case you are looking for me......when I lost the phone and internet, I lost all of your phone numbers and emails.  Email me here and give me your info.  I am alive and we have a new boy in here that should be able to go into a home in a couple of weeks.  Jill will get a picture of him when she comes out.  18 mons, black and rust, very thin, cropped ears.  No major problems.

#14 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 09:03 PM

Here is Arda's new boy, Ryker. I'm on my phone so I hope this works! Miss you Arda! 😘

Attached Files

It matters to the one you save.

SCD's Out on Bail CGC (December 17, 2008- April 27, 2018)
SCD's Stone Soup
SCD's Sixpence in my shoe
SCD's Hurricane Alley CGC (August 12, 2007- September 11, 2014)
SCD's Easter Buddy CGC (August 12, 2007- July 5, 2012)
Page, Princess Extraordinaire - (July 9, 2000- July 31, 2007)

#15 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 01:05 PM

Ryker looks like a nice boy! I bet he can run like the wind! He'd be fun... ;) 

Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#16 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 01:23 PM

THANKS Sarah!

#17 Dobes & Feathers

Dobes & Feathers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 07:32 PM

A hello Arda to you and your furkids. Rhue is doing good !

Dreams become reality one choice at a time.

S.C.D.'s Rhue ( Little Red Rhuebarb) 2008 or 2009 to March 2021
Forever your paw print in our heart's
S.C.D.'s Darling Darla Blue(LaLa for short)
Our Velcro Love Bug ( approx D.O.B Jan,2004 to June,2011)
& one of the many Queens prior
Autumn ( Black Lab)
Sept 1996 to Feb 2010

#18 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 08:08 AM

Always very glad to hear that.  Give her a hug from me, Please.

#19 De Pruett

De Pruett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 01:43 PM

Hello
Im trying to reach Arda with hopes of adopting a dobie. I sent an email with my fingers crossed. I look forward to hearing back soon. ❤

Edited by De Pruett, 01 March 2021 - 01:43 PM.

#20 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 08:43 PM

Got your message and replied (I hope).  I really hate computers.  Have a couple of stories that I want to share but I really hate computers.  I'll give it a try in a couple days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users