• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brad&Kelli

Brad&Kelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:51 PM

It has been years since we posted here.  We adopted Warren in January 2011 and changed his name to Travis.  He continues to be a wonderful dog, but he had bone cancer in is right rear leg and it had to be amputated.  He gets around fine and when he is running its hard to tell he is a three legged dog.  If you go back and look at our posts with pictures, you will see his sister Tori.  We had Tori for several years before getting Travis.  Last week at the age of 13 we had to put Tori down.  It was extremely hard on us and Travis is clearly missing her as well.  You can find our posts under: Brad&Kelli.

So my question to Arda and staff, do you still have dogs for adoption?  Your link to Pet Finder doesn't list anything for Second Change Dobes.

Thank you for all you do,

Brad&Kelli

#2 Joaquin

Joaquin

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:04 PM

It has been years since we posted here.  We adopted Warren in January 2011 and changed his name to Travis.  He continues to be a wonderful dog, but he had bone cancer in is right rear leg and it had to be amputated.  He gets around fine and when he is running its hard to tell he is a three legged dog.  If you go back and look at our posts with pictures, you will see his sister Tori.  We had Tori for several years before getting Travis.  Last week at the age of 13 we had to put Tori down.  It was extremely hard on us and Travis is clearly missing her as well.  You can find our posts under: Brad&Kelli.

So my question to Arda and staff, do you still have dogs for adoption?  Your link to Pet Finder doesn't list anything for Second Change Dobes.

Thank you for all you do,

Brad&Kelli

Hi guys, very sorry for your loss but glad to hear Travis is getting along fine.  

#3 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 05:02 PM

Brad and Kelli, this is very belated, but I hadn't visited the board in a very long time when it seemed no one was posting here anymore.  I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about Tori.  Thirteen years is a good long life, but it's never enough time, and losing them is so very hard.  I know you must be missing her still.  I'm sorry to hear about Travis having bone cancer, but it's good that he has adjusted well to his new three-legged life.

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users