CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:06 AM

$1000 gas fill up....drive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Holy cow! What kind of car do you drive?
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#42 Kennysmom

Kennysmom

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:02 AM

:D Holy cow!  What kind of car do you drive?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok...so I exaggerated a little. Gatta love those rumors about the gas prices jumping up to $4/gal. Luckily, I just have a little Ford Focus.
For the love of K.A.T.
Kenny, Akina (R.I.P.) & Tanner

#43 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:08 AM

That's where we are now ... 1.08$ a litre here ... so that's 4.32 a gallon not taking into account exchange though.... :D
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

SCD's Shooting Star "Stella" - We will work on titles. :)
Vixenvale Kingston's Warren - Kingston (2006-2017)
SCD's Black Tie Affair "Tux" - PCD, CGN, CGC (2004-2015)
Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - PCD

#44 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:32 PM

How many people would be interested in having a raffle on Sept. 16, similiar to the one that the DPCM had out at Island Lake? For those who don't know what I'm talking about.........................

People donated items to raffle off and next to each item was a brown paper bag taped on the table next to the item. You buy tickets (i.e. 15 for $20 bucks, 20 for $25, etc) and then you put however many tickets you want inside the bags of the items that you are interested in winning. It's really a lot of fun and a great way to make some extra dough for Arda's kids! The items for raffle do not have to be anything elaborate. Use your creativity. There are lots of things that can be purchased inexpensively or, if you'd like, you can donate something that you made. :D Please let me know if you would be interested in bringing a donation. So far we've got:

John and Lori Bump
Myself

Edited by CAB, 15 August 2006 - 07:55 PM.

The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#45 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:27 PM

I have a bunch of Dobe-related items that we had for our eBay auctions that we could raffle off, Cheryl. :D
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#46 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:55 PM

I have a bunch of Dobe-related items that we had for our eBay auctions that we could raffle off, Cheryl. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great! Are you planning on coming down or will you be shipping them? What about the stuff I sent to you last summer? There were a few picture frames and a photo album. :ermm: These items and the Dobe-related items would be perfect!

Edited by CAB, 15 August 2006 - 10:36 PM.

-Arda Barber

#47 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:33 PM

That would be fun!!! I can put together some packs of notecards too...

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#48 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 05:32 AM

Great!  Are you planning on coming down or will you be shipping them? What about the stuff I sent to you last summer?  There were a few picture frames and a photo album.  ;) These items and the Dobe-related items would be perfect!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still have everything sitting in a box waiting for the eBay auctions to start up again. I certainly wouldn't mind being able to use the desk it's on. :D :) I'll have to go back and check the date of the pic-nic again, but I think I could probably make it down, depending on how Brandon is doing. :ermm:
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#49 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:23 PM

Cocoapuffers, Val and I won't be able to make the reunion. :thumbsup: An opportunity to work became available and I can't turn it down as it's an 8 hour day. I need the money for a major backyard makeover.

Edited by CAB, 30 August 2006 - 02:25 PM.

-Arda Barber

#50 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:21 PM

As far as a time, I would think 11:00a-Noon-ish to start. Earlier if you're going to help in the kennel or work on projects... We usually start cleaning etc around 9:00a

Joni
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

#51 duboisdobes

duboisdobes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:47 PM

Please put me (Teri) down too. Ellen (aka Alena) will be attending. If I can I'll be bringing her big sis Jewels too. Jewels wasn't adopted from SCD, and she is a grump, but if I take Ellen and not her I may get the silent treatment for days.....that will only happen if I can convince someone else to tag along with me.

Let me know how the list of food is shaping up and what we are missing.

#52 Derek'smom

Derek'smom

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 08:58 AM

I have something for the raffle... if it's still on the agenda.
Diane

#53 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:11 AM

I have something for the raffle... if it's still on the agenda.
Diane

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Arda I have some various stuff for the raffle, Do you still need a another heater for the SWAMP?
Chris
Sorry that DCX has been taking up most of my time but I am in major working :thumbsup: :Kiss: mode and I need to know what day

#54 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:14 AM

Cocoapuffers, Val and I won't be able to make the reunion.  :thumbsup: An opportunity to work became available and I can't turn it down as it's an 8 hour day.  I need the money for a major backyard makeover.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey do you need any construction stuff(new)?
email me if you need like pavers or any other backyard stuff you can use my discount at the supply house
Chris
PS Congrats again Cocoa and Val are lucky to have such a great Mom

#55 Judy Gould

Judy Gould

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:44 AM

Hello everyone! long time since I have been here. Commanche would like to come up for the reunion. What do we need to bring? Is it still Sept 16th?
A HOUSE IS NOT A HOME WITH OUT A DOBERMAN IN IT
JUDY & ALAN
NEYAA, MIIKA, and LENNY

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you.....
I loved you so --
'twas Heaven here with you."
ABBEY, CHIQUA, AND COMMANCHE

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS

#56 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 10:04 AM

Hello everyone! long time since I have been here.  Commanche would like to come up for the reunion.  What do we need to bring? Is it still Sept 16th?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Judy, the list of food is in the 7th post of this thread... Here is a quick link to it 7th post of thread I have added you and Commanche to the list of attending... As for food, just look over the list and post here what you want to bring or PM me and I'll add it to post #7...

Joni

#57 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:25 PM

Hey do you need any construction stuff(new)?
email me if you need like pavers or any other backyard stuff you can use my discount at the supply house
Chris
PS Congrats again Cocoa and Val are lucky to have such a great Mom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for the offer Chris, but I am hiring someone to do the work. I wouldn't know where to begin. It's a mess.

-Arda Barber

#58 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:24 PM

Thank you for the offer Chris, but I am hiring someone to do the work. I wouldn't know where to begin. It's a mess.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck on the backyard then , Oh how do I set a picture to my name?
I would like to put the kids on
Chris :thumbsup:

#59 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 06:41 PM

Oh how do I set a picture to my name?
I would like to put the kids on

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go to My Controls, Edit Avatar. :thumbsup:

-Arda Barber

#60 Prince_Pride

Prince_Pride

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 09:43 AM

I'm so excited. Next weekend. I can't wait!!!

Prince needs a good wrestling buddy and Macy needs someone who LOVES to play chace...I think they will have a blast and it will be great to meet everyone who's going.

Oh and I will be bringing a dessert and possibly bean dip & chips. I'm also trying to get something together for the dogs. Is there any treat/food that anyone's baby is allergic to or can't have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users