#1 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:48 AM

:wub: 2010 SCD Reunion :D

We are planning the 2010 reunion. The date will be Saturday, September 11. We will start the party at noon. Please, no earlier. The staff needs time to feed and clean for the kennel kids. It wouldn't be safe to have the kennel kids in the yard with vehicles entering and exiting. Speaking of which,

When you arrive, please wait a few moments for the people inside to "collect" the dogs that are running around. If you are inside already and see someone approaching the gate, please help corral the dogs away from the gate. Make sure to latch the gate behind you. The last thing any of us want is an escapee. You may want to make sure your dog has it's ID tag on, just as an extra precaution.

Please bring chairs if you have them, there is limited seating at SCD. Also, bring a leash in case your furkid needs a timeout. PLEASE BRING YOUR CAMERA! You know how we all love pictures! :D Food, plates, utensils, cups and iced tea will be provided. You may want to bring your own soft drinks/cooler, no alcohol please.

This year we are asking that anyone who can, PLEASE bring a bag or two of Pedigree. Our food supplies are running low, and we need to have some stock-piled for the long winter ahead. Last year, this was a HUGE success and we received about 25 bags. Let's see if we can beat that this year!

Also, some dogs may have allergies, or stomach issues, so please do not feed a dog that isn't yours, unless the owner gives permission. :LOL:

We will have a registration table with name tags so that we will know who we are. :Whew: LOL. We can put our board names and real names on the tags. We will be selling lots of goodies to raise money for SCD. We need to fill those propane tanks for this winters heat. We want to keep all the dobes toasty warm when the cold snow comes. :ph34r: If you would like to purchase anything, please bring money as well. I will try to get some pictures up of some of the things we have to fund raise with.

If you have any questions, post here and we will do our best to figure out the answer. If anyone sees anything I forgot, remind me. :P

Everyone is welcome, and so are all the furkids. If you have non-SCD furkids, they are welcome as well. Heck even human kids are welcome! ;) :D Please come out and help us celebrate SCD's success stories. It is a great opportunity for Arda to see the dogs again, and to see the wonderful lives they are living now. It is the best "Thank You" we can give her. :Sleepy:

It matters to the one you save.

SCD's Out on Bail CGC (December 17, 2008- April 27, 2018)
SCD's Stone Soup
SCD's Sixpence in my shoe
SCD's Hurricane Alley CGC (August 12, 2007- September 11, 2014)
SCD's Easter Buddy CGC (August 12, 2007- July 5, 2012)
Page, Princess Extraordinaire - (July 9, 2000- July 31, 2007)

#2 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:36 AM

There will be a prize to the person who donates the most pounds of Pedigree dog food at the Reunion. :wub:
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Darlin' Darcy - CGC
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC
SCD's Liddle Diddles - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
SCD's One Cool Dude (7/05-4/10)
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)
Sheeba (BYB) (11/82-4/93)

#3 Michelle R

Michelle R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

I am so excited to hear a date has been set. I will be there with my kids. I have a lot of great doberman artwork which I will be bringing to have auctioned off to benefit the dobes. I will also have new Lupine collars and leashes for auction. My personal goal is to bring enough items to help raise $500 for SCD from my auction items, so bring lots of cash to purchase some really great items to benefit the dobes and you can take home some great treasures!!

Edited by Michelle R, 31 July 2010 - 02:11 PM.

#4 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

Wow Michelle, I don't even know what to say except THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :wub: It never ceases to amaze me how generous and supportive our adopters can be. :D :Sleepy: Feel free to post any pictures of the items here to generate some more interest, or you can email them to me doberpagegirl at yahoo dot com.

It matters to the one you save.

SCD's Out on Bail CGC (December 17, 2008- April 27, 2018)
SCD's Stone Soup
SCD's Sixpence in my shoe
SCD's Hurricane Alley CGC (August 12, 2007- September 11, 2014)
SCD's Easter Buddy CGC (August 12, 2007- July 5, 2012)
Page, Princess Extraordinaire - (July 9, 2000- July 31, 2007)

#5 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:23 PM

Yes we need pictures!
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)

#6 ang623

ang623

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:55 PM

I am so excited to hear about this. I am a newbie so I am really excieted to participate in an awesome event.
Ang623

#7 Annie Moon

Annie Moon

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:11 PM

I would love to come!
How far is your place from Mt. Pleasant?
I'll work on getting a ride to Dobe Heaven. :wub:
In Memory of Mariah He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.  ~Unknown~

#8 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:38 PM

sounds great. I'm not missing it again this year.
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#9 Michelle R

Michelle R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:50 AM

I would love to come!
How far is your place from Mt. Pleasant?
I'll work on getting a ride to Dobe Heaven. :wub:

Annie,

I live about 25 miles from Mt. Pleasant. I am west of Midland, in the woods. You are welcome to ride with me, if you don't mind sharing a vehicle with four dobies. You can send me a PM or call my contact number.

Michelle

#10 LuvmydobeApollo

LuvmydobeApollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:07 PM

food is supplied??! wowow.. that is too much! you dont want us to bring stuff?!
sharen

#11 dayzimae

dayzimae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:35 AM

I'll be there -- should be fun. I will bring some fresh mozerella and feta to share -- And the Sophia and Lily. they will have a good time. and Pedigree from the farm store . . . .
Rene (short for Marion Irene)

Love me, love my dog(s) (cats and goats)

If possible, live peaceably with all creatures

#12 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:03 AM

you dont want us to bring stuff?!
sharen

Yes, PLEASE bring some Pedigree dog food.
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)

#13 kbiondo

kbiondo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:17 AM

We will be there.... :wub:
Kelly Biondo

#14 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:49 AM

I would love to come too, always a fun time. I have some things I can donate for raffle or auction, let me know if you want them.
Diana and Nixx
SCD's Wild Child Gamble CGC

#15 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

I would love to come too, always a fun time. I have some things I can donate for raffle or auction, let me know if you want them.

Yes, we'll take them. Thanks Diana!
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#16 Annie Moon

Annie Moon

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

Annie,

I live about 25 miles from Mt. Pleasant. I am west of Midland, in the woods. You are welcome to ride with me, if you don't mind sharing a vehicle with four dobies. You can send me a PM or call my contact number.

Michelle

Thank you for your kind offer Michelle.
A friend said she would love to come (if that's alright?). Now I have to work on getting the day off work, which should be no problem.
More people means more Pedigree, right? :wub:
In Memory of Mariah He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.  ~Unknown~

#17 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

A friend said she would love to come (if that's alright?). More people means more Pedigree, right? :D

We would love to meet your friend, especially if she donates some Pedigree! :wub:
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)

#18 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:15 PM

Yes, we'll take them. Thanks Diana!

ok, I will start getting things ready.
Diana and Nixx
SCD's Wild Child Gamble CGC

#19 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

YAY! :wub:
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)

#20 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

food is supplied??! wowow.. that is too much! you dont want us to bring stuff?!
sharen

We want everyone to bring dog food. :Sleepy: Of course if you have a specialty, especially a dessert ( :wub: ) that you would like to share, it would not be turned down... :D

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users