Posted Image

#2 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:48 PM

OK.....Here is the picture of Rusty as promised......Ready to give anyone of you people puppy kisses if you keep this poop up! And believe me he loves eating poop so he won't mind kissing some of those mouths. :D

:P :P :P :D

Attached Files

#3 Pam

Pam

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 07:04 PM

:P Wow

#4 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 08:57 PM

:P Double Wow!

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#5 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:21 PM

:D Ya know people I'm just not feeling the love here anymore....... :D

Come on....Let's forget about cookie......If that's her real name... :) ....and just move on.

:(

Life is way to short and Arda and her crew have lots of good work to do.

:P

So come on everyone.........GROUP HUG......... :P :P :D

Or remember I said I'd send Rusty over there to give you a kissing you would never forget... :D

Michelle & Rusty

Attached Files

#6 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:42 PM

Michelle; I just came in from the kennel chores and read the last posts before I collapse. 31 beautiful kids in the kennel. 31 reasons why we do what we do. For the love of God's Creatures, big and small. It's what all of us are about. A group hug, lots of prayers, and sliding by the seat of our pants. The grace of God and God alone has let us do what we do to make a difference in our world. We have a full building of food for these kids, the bills are paid this month, and we have a roof over our heads. What more could we all ask for? This weeks adventures have culminated by Dee and Mary taking care of the kids on Tuesday, Becky and Kevin making the drive and helping to unload it all, Noah's Ark for giving it all to us, Terry for the dry food, Rich and Char for bringing in the Muskegon food, Jim for lending a van, Chris for lending a trailer, Pat and Debbie for giving us Lasarus, Dr Karen for altering Raje, Rori, Kobe, Ivon, Rillie, and Jewels, Cathy for picking up Jewels, Bernie White for stopping along a highway to pick up a Dobe pup and dropping it at the clinic, Karen for doing some apps, Allison for setting up th flower sale schedule, Kathye for letting Kevin go, Alisson Boyce for doing my laundry, Heather for getting Beefcake to the vet on time, Grismer's for staying late and fixing our tires, Katie for telling us where she saw Willow, Ella, Jane, Linda and the rest for prayers that got us home safe, etc. And all is quiet at the swamp. Sleep well my children. There are only a few spoiled apples in the world. The Swamp
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#7 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:13 PM

Arda......I have only known of you and your wonderful place since February and I can honestly say that I have grown to admire you and your staff.
The work that you do is awesome and I also Thank God for you and SCD. :P :P
So Arda.............Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you! :D
You are one of the many Angels my grandma always used to tell me about. :P

Michelle & Rusty

#8 Pam

Pam

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:33 PM

:P Ditto

#9 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:44 PM

Arda
You are one truly great lady. The Lord has been watching over you for a long time. He knows what you were planning to do and been helping you along. Everything just seems to fall into place. God Bless You. Love Ya and all the babys

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#10 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:49 PM

Arda
What can I say, I'm at a loss of words...I very quickly, and without enough effort, told you on the phone while I was fretting about Juliet, how wonderful I think you are, and the work you do. The commitment you have to your furbabies is out of this world, and I think the universe of you....
You are one in a million, blessed by God to be able to do what you do, and do it with passion. commitment and love...
Please, in future, let me do what I can to help you, in regards to the office/clerical and receptionist work...I'll help you do it all! Utilize the little skills I have!! :P teeheeheeh...
~JennyMay, aka Crazy Canuck~ :P

#11 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:52 PM

So who nuked all the earlier posts?

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#12 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:54 PM

So who nuked all the earlier posts?

Jane

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which would have included a couple of MINE which I didn't delete.

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#13 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 06:03 AM

Could someone just delete Cookie's message............Maybe then we can all just move on. Life is way to short people! :P

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone

Michelle & Rusty :P

#14 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 06:44 AM

With the winter we have just endured, if there was any question about Arda's "commitment," only a truly dedicated person would be doing what she's doing, slogging through the snow, freezing her tuckus off for the sake of Dobes. (Maybe a crazy horse person, too). Arda's first and last thought, each and every day, is the well-being of these animals. Need I say more?

I'm with Michelle - everyone have a nice weekend. Sun's out, so enjoy it while it lasts!

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#15 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 06:54 AM

Which would have included a couple of MINE which I didn't delete.

Jane

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jane< I removed the post...sorry about yours and anyone elses that got removed. :P
Cookie is going to be blocked from this board. We have way to many things to focus our energy on and it sure as heck is not her and her drama. :P

We have a great group of people here and many more to come. a bad apple will not spoil this bunch.

Let's get on with rescue and happy things. Have a great weeknd all.

Cathy
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#16 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 07:11 AM

Hear Hear!!! :P
I'm personally glad the posts were deleted...we don't need that kind of energy around!!
Man, I wish I could go out to SCD today or tomorrow! :P
I have "family" time this weekend and next, but I hope everyone has a good time!
~JennyMay~

#17 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:26 AM

:

Or remember I said I'd send Rusty over there to give you a kissing you would never forget... :P

Michelle & Rusty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay - this is a great pic -Looks like Rusty is saying, "Where mom?! Let me at 'em! Who do I kiss first! Uh-oh - let me eat some kitty litter!! Wait - where did everyone go!"

Hahaha!

"Life is short and it is up to us to make it sweet."
:P Here is my thanks to Arda for the beautiful babies she has helped into my life and for the introduction to those who made my life richer just by knowing (Snaggles comes to mind here). Not to mention the great people I have met in person or on the message board.

Hang in there and God bless.

Heather

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#18 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:38 AM

Jane< I removed the post

Okay, let me just say I'm relieved. :D

Yes, Arda and staff, we do love you all. :P

I wonder if Rusty thinks all humans have arms that flash with bright light? :P
Another beautiful pic, Michelle!

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#19 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 11:23 AM

:P Yeah me and my big brother Snoopy will take em on. He loves given kisses too.......... :P

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Michelle & Rusty

Attached Files

#20 ChristineNHarley

ChristineNHarley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:23 PM

:P I was so busy working this past week that I missed all the "action"... :P I've said it before: If you miss ONE day of the forum, you're LOST!! :D LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users