21 replies to this topic

#21 ohiodobe

ohiodobe

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:37 AM

I'm reading and couldn't be happier that you're back! I'm so sorry about Chaos, my heart breaks for you. Changes here too. I got rid of my landline so if I call you won't recognize the number. Jackae has it. Take care Arda, Chaos would not want you to grieve too much plus Vets aren't always right and Chaos has such a huge beautiful heart he'll stay with you as long as he can. Much love, Linda & Willie
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principle difference between a dog and a man." ---- Mark Twain

#22 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:22 PM

Yes, Arda, we're here and happy to hear from you!  I think some folks may be missing these posts, since for some reason it's in the "New Beginnings" section, under the "Sam and Beez" thread.  Maybe this could be moved back over to "General Discussion" either as a continuation of your old "Days of My Life" thread or start a new one, maybe "As the World Turns," LOL.  (Sorry -- soap opera joke.)

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've had with your losses, and Chaos's diagnosis, and Squirt's difficulties.  What a nice horse vet, by the way, to not charge you the full emergency visit price.  Sending good wishes for Chaos.  May you have lots more quality time with him.  I know it's never enough, though.  I'm so sorry you're having to go through this.

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users