65 replies to this topic

#1 Jan

Jan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:11 PM

My pink SCD shirt that I love so much is getting a little stained and I was going to purchase another shirt. When I went to the SCD store, it says "sold Out". Will there be more ordered? I also like to give these for Xmas presents. Just hoping there would be another order soon. Thanks.
Marten and Heidi's Mom
Jan

#2 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:32 PM

I hope they are not sold out, I would like another purple one too. Update please.
Diana and Nixx
SCD's Wild Child Gamble CGC

#3 JennyPlum

JennyPlum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:01 AM

I want one too!
We can do no great things, only small things with great love. ~Mother Teresa

#4 Kennysmom

Kennysmom

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:15 AM

I'd like to replace my black one.
For the love of K.A.T.
Kenny, Akina (R.I.P.) & Tanner

#5 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:59 PM

I have only three or four left. I'll have to give you the sizes and colors tomorrow. :wub:

There are no immediate plans to print more, unless we can pre-sell them and I have all the money collected prior to printing. :innocent:

Mandy
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#6 Jan

Jan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:17 PM

I have only three or four left. I'll have to give you the sizes and colors tomorrow. :wub:

There are no immediate plans to print more, unless we can pre-sell them and I have all the money collected prior to printing. :innocent:

Mandy

I would be willing to prepay to order some more. Let us know if you get enough interest.
Jan

#7 JennyPlum

JennyPlum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:01 PM

I would be willing to prepay to order some more. Let us know if you get enough interest.
Jan

I would pre-pay for two adult t-shirts. Let me know what information you need, when you need it, and how to pay you.
Thanks! :-)

#8 doberpagegirl

doberpagegirl

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:16 PM

I'm sure Joaquin and I could both use another shirt if you get enough interest.

It matters to the one you save.

SCD's Out on Bail CGC (December 17, 2008- April 27, 2018)
SCD's Stone Soup
SCD's Sixpence in my shoe
SCD's Hurricane Alley CGC (August 12, 2007- September 11, 2014)
SCD's Easter Buddy CGC (August 12, 2007- July 5, 2012)
Page, Princess Extraordinaire - (July 9, 2000- July 31, 2007)

#9 shromada

shromada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:19 AM

I would like one for myself and my boys.

#10 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:08 AM

Here's what I have left for t-shirts:

1, Pink - L
2, Tie-dye - 2XL
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#11 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:34 AM

Man I hate the tyed dye. I will take any of my common colors in any pattern in a 2X. Three of them. PLEASE!
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#12 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:55 AM

Can we get the fitted ones?

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#13 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:54 PM

Mandy, how many do we need to order to get a good price? and what color/size breakdowns?

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#14 Kennysmom

Kennysmom

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:13 PM

Leave it to the skinny chick to ask that one. :innocent:
For the love of K.A.T.
Kenny, Akina (R.I.P.) & Tanner

#15 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:20 PM

Yes, we can get fitted tees. It doesn't matter how many we order to get a price break as we'll have to buy a ton of them in order to get one. :innocent:

#16 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:23 PM

Leave it to the skinny chick to ask that one. :innocent:

No fitted for me, I like the regular one's.
Diana and Nixx
SCD's Wild Child Gamble CGC

#17 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:47 PM

You mean they aren't already fitted? :innocent:

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#18 JennyPlum

JennyPlum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:25 PM

Any chances of getting some of these t's before the holidays? (fingers crossed)
What is the turnaround time, and have we gotten enough interest with those willing to pre-pay?

#19 Jan

Jan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

You mean they aren't already fitted? :innocent:

My sentiments exactly!
Let us know how many we have to buy. Then let's see if we can get enough pre orders to make it worthwhile. They do make good holiday gifts so now would be a good time.
Jan

#20 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:02 AM

Turn around time is usually only a couple of weeks. I can get all sorts of colors and in any quantity. Let's set a deadline of Friday the 19th (two weeks from now) to get me sizes and colors as well as payment.

Cost will be $15 a shirt plus $4.80 in shipping as I'll send them USPS Priority Mail--I'll sell over-sized shirts for that price as well, no up charge. If you buy multiple shirts, DO NOT include more than $4.80 for shipping as I'll just send them all in the same package.

Payments can be sent to auctions@secondchancedobes.com if you pay through PayPal. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SIZE, COLOR PREFERENCE, FITTED TEE OR REGULAR AND QUANTITY WHEN ORDERING (you do not need to post this information here, just include it in the notes section when paying through PayPal.)

Rather than just printing the SCD logo, is there any other design you all would like to see? Do you want printing on the front left chest and back, back only, or one big print on the front? We'll need to come up with a consensus on this as we'll have to print the same art configuration for all the shirts to help cut down on the cost--no custom printing!

This will really help to raise the much needed funds SCD needs for the up coming cold season, so be sure to order them as holiday gifts for EVERYONE!!! :wub:

Thanks, and please let me know if anyone has any questions! :innocent:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users