11 replies to this topic

#1 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:08 PM

Nixx has small cyst on lower eyelid non cancerous, it will be remove next week, hopefully healing time goes well. She has several fatty tumors that will be left alone.
Cant believe she will be 12 June 1st.
Ill keep a update.
Diana and Nixx
SCD's Wild Child Gamble CGC

#2 dobie sunshine

dobie sunshine

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:32 PM

Oh my...I am glad to hear that the cyst is non cancerous! I bet she is still beautiful at her age. Please keep us updated.

#3 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:22 PM

She'll be OK.  She just has to be.  I wish I could show you The Princess Lumpy Butt.  She's 13.  The fatty tumors on this old girl are so large it's hard for her to get up and she has a real bad time getting comfortable.  She was 12 when we got her and they were already too big to do anything to help her.  Seems like they could do liposuction and suck them out but I guess not.  I hold my breath everyday for her, Chaos and Shelby.  Britaney is in better shape at 16 than they are.   I'm sending some prayers to you.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#4 Pam

Pam

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:40 AM

My first Dobe, Sadie, had a small tumor removed from the corner of her eye at 12 & did fine-guessing Nixx will too. Sending good thoughts & white light her way.  :flower:

#5 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:02 AM

Nixx came home last night we all had a long day yesterday waiting for surgery to be done. Looks like only one stitch that comes out next also ointment for the eye, no cone she’s doing good not messing with it. She had trouble walking on slippery floor so they had towel under her belly when walking poor girl we all hate getting old.
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for Nixx.
Diana and Nixx

#6 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:08 AM

GREAT!  Not the getting old but she's home.  She's a tough old bird.  Slippery floors are a fear to all of us old birds.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#7 yahoosmom

yahoosmom

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:13 AM

Happy to hear that Nixx is doing good. Everything will be fine, way to go Nixx!

My Moki had same thing on the corner of his eye. He did great but he had 4 stiches.

I think we all just always worry about our fur kids no matter what the problem is.

#8 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:14 AM

Can’t seem to post pictures but have some on Facebook if you go there look us up Diana Vos. Thanks for the kind words about my special girl, hope she heals fast.
Diana and Nixx

#9 Pam

Pam

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:30 PM

So glad to hear Nixx is home & doing well. You're right, we all hate getting old but it's better than the alternative  :)

#10 dobie sunshine

dobie sunshine

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:38 PM

Hi Diana glad to hear Nixx surgery went well. Tried to look at pictures on your Facebook page but couldn't see them. You must have your privacy settings so that only your friends on Facebook can see your pictures. I believe I selected the correct Diana Vos there were a few to choose from.

#11 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:44 PM

I've been away from the board for a while and I'm just now seeing this.  I'm so glad to hear that Nixx is home and recovering nicely.  Logan has had to have growths removed from both eyelids at different times.  He always did fine, nothing cancerous.  But they sure do keep us on our toes worrying about them, don't they!

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

#12 Diana

Diana

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:57 AM

Nixx had her two stitches out yesterday things look good only have to use ointment in eye couple more days she was a real trooper through this Im proud of my girl.
Diana and Nixx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users