All paws crossed for you :D

#222 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:30 PM

I'm going to say this, and knock on wood simultaneously: The printer is back, and is working fine. The presses are rolling again.

Here's the list I have at the moment.

Scott (3)
Pam (1) (please PM your address, please)

I owe Jane 2
I owe Diane Goss 1

Thank you, Joni, for printing Frank's and Ella's! You really came through when things were in dire straits.

Arda, I'll have yours ASAP.

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#223 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 10:53 PM

So very happy to hear that, Linda!! :D

Now I can get back to Cooking with SCD and know all of those tempting recipes can be shared with the masses.

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#224 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:55 AM

Linda, I didn't get mine from Joni. I haven't heard from her for awhile. Maybe I'll see her tonight at the meeting? I'll let you know.
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#225 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:45 PM

Linda, I didn't get mine from Joni. I haven't heard from her for awhile. Maybe I'll see her tonight at the meeting? I'll let you know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's because she's a blonde and completely forgot about them!!! SORRY!!! Yes, I'm planning on coming to the meeting tonight and I'll bring them... they just need to be bound...

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#226 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:16 PM

Just a quick update on the status of the cookbooks as of this date. Both the motherboards died on my computers AND the printer is going to have to go in for repair AGAIN. It's having trouble with the thermal sensor. Pain in the behind, for sure.

I found two laptops like I have on E-Bay, and bought them both. Now I just need the printer to cooperate. Amazing what you can find. I got one for $38 and the other for $16.50. Go figure.

So, yes, I am still printing . . . at some point in the future, however. I'll keep you posted.

PATIENCE. PATIENCE. PATIENCE. They say it's a virtue :Sick: More like working with horses taught me the skill :(

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#227 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:31 PM

Oh, Linda, Rather thee than me. The whole mess would be in my burn pile. Must be from working with horses. You must have nerves or pure steel.
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#228 Kari

Kari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:58 AM

The burn pile will be a bon fire this weekend , sure hope its not windy !! :(
Smile well and often, it makes people wonder what you've been up to." -- Satchel Paige

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users