Check is in the mail. :(

#62 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 04:21 PM

Cheryl and Cocoa, we all got our Easter bag today and Shaylee and Tiki were ECSTATIC. I won't mention how I ate all the Nestle Crunch eggs as soon as I opened the box because then you would know for sure I'm a pig. I'll be glad to share the Altoids with Larry because they are lower in calories and he's lost more weight than I have and I don't want him to feel bad about blowing his diet. I, of course, won't feel as bad as he will so I'll eat the chocolate. (I know this for a fact, this is my story and I'm sticking to it!)

This was so nicely done that I've decided to up the donation and cover postage for both Cocoapuffer's box and Dude's box. I'll mail a check out tomorrow. What a nice present to come home to. :thumbsup: :ermm: I was DYING for something sweet, and this was PERFECT!

The girls send their love to Cocoa and you!

*hugs* to the master fundraiser

Jane and Larry and Tiki and Shaylee

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#63 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:32 PM

I won't mention how I ate all the Nestle Crunch eggs as soon as I opened the box because then you would know for sure I'm a pig. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well then I won't bother to mention that I kept some of your Nestle Crunch eggs. :thumbsup:

Edited by CAB, 05 April 2006 - 10:02 PM.

The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#64 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:32 PM

This was so nicely done that I've decided to up the donation and cover postage for both Cocoapuffer's box and Dude's box. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Jane! :thumbsup:
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#65 Kennysmom

Kennysmom

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:24 PM

I'd like to place an order for a couple of candles. Could I send the payment through Paypal?????
For the love of K.A.T.
Kenny, Akina (R.I.P.) & Tanner

#66 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:41 PM

Could I send the payment through Paypal?????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, sorry. Cash, check, or money order only. Let me know what you would like to order and I will add it to my form. :thumbsup:

Edited by CAB, 05 April 2006 - 09:47 PM.

-Arda Barber

#67 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:04 PM

Some of you may be wondering how we did with the spring fundraiser. I am still waiting on one more order. I anticipate that it will arrive today. I will post the results on Friday.

-Arda Barber

#68 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:39 PM

There is going to be a slight delay in placing the candle order. I took 2 envelopes, with order forms, to the post office on April 15 and only one of the envelopes arrived at Diana's house. :ermm: Of course, the envelope that didn't make it, had the check in it. I stopped payment on the check this evening just to be on the safe side. I made copies of all the order forms so tomorrow I will be resending the orders that did not arrive as well as another check. :flower:

-Arda Barber

#69 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 10:47 AM

The other envelope arrived today. :flower:

-Arda Barber

#70 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:04 PM

That's our wonderful United States Post Office.
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#71 aanderson

aanderson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 09:01 PM

Cherly

Any news on when this stuff will get here?

Thanks
Allison

#72 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 05:58 AM

Cherly

Any news on when this stuff will get here?

Thanks
Allison

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Should be soon. There was a delay in placing the order. See above posts.

-Arda Barber

#73 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 01:13 PM

Should be soon.  There was a delay in placing the order.  See above posts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whenever you get it just drop mine at SCD..I will get there sooner or later. :flower:

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#74 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 01:19 PM

Whenever you get it just drop mine at SCD..I will get there sooner or later. :flower:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK.

-Arda Barber

#75 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:07 AM

The candle order is in and is being sorted. I plan to pick it up tomorrow evening. :hug: I will contact everyone once I have the orders so that arrangements can be made for you to get them.

-Arda Barber

#76 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:12 AM

Someone received a Lily of the Valley tin candle instead of what they ordered which was the Lemon Torte. Ella, I remember you ordered a Lemon Torte. Was it in your bag?

-Arda Barber

#77 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:53 AM

There was a candle in my bag but I don't remember what it was. I'll check tonight when I get home. I haven't used it yet so it is just sitting on my table. I know I got everything that I ordered but I don't know if they are all corect. I didn't keep a copy of the order so I don't remember what fragrance I wanted.

-Josh Billings

#78 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:19 AM

There was a candle in my bag but I don't remember what it was. I'll check tonight when I get home. I haven't used it yet so it is just sitting on my table. I know I got everything that I ordered but I don't know if they are all corect. I didn't keep a copy of the order so I don't remember what fragrance I wanted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have copies of all the orders at home (I think). I remember you order the Lemon Torte along with the shower get. See if that's the candle you have. Call me later (either way). Thanks!

-Arda Barber

#79 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:23 PM

I'm home now, and I have the Lily of the Valley. Like I said it's just sitting on my table. I haven't used it but it does smell good. Just let me know what I should do..

-Josh Billings

#80 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 03:53 PM

I'm home now, and I have the Lily of the Valley. Like I said it's just sitting on my table. I haven't used it but it does smell good. Just let me know what I should do..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll call you.

-Arda Barber

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users