2266 replies to this topic

#41 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:58 AM

I would keep him in a heartbeat! ;) All Arda has to say is no thanks on taking him back. ;)

However, I will post pics when I get them of my curtains - he used them to climb out the open window ;) :)

He has his necklace. He has to share it with the other dogs. Do you want it back?

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#42 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:38 PM

The photos are real clear to me but I'm at work and we have a more powerful system then I have at home. But then I'm blind too and my glasses don't help me.
So I'm not a real good judge if it's clear or not. ;)
Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#43 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:42 PM

Oh, the pictures are adorable of you "vicious" beasts ;)
Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#44 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:55 PM

I would keep him in a heartbeat! ;) All Arda has to say is no thanks on taking him back.  :)

However, I will post pics when I get them of my curtains - he used them to climb out the open window :)  ;)

He has his necklace.  Do you want it back?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heavens NO I don't want it back. If I came across that way I am sorry ;) It's my terrible writing skills if I did.

If anything I would love to give him some more necklaces ;) I always get in trouble for putting necklaces on all the kids out at Arda's. :) But my Suzzane believes all dogs must have some jewelry. ;) So.... I try to take as many as I can out there. Rainy has gotten to the point when I walk in that she sticks her neck out and says "where's my new one for this week?"
I forgot them last weekend and believe it or not Arda said "where's Rainy's new necklace? " Ha Ha

So, I will try to find some larger one's for Beefcake if you want. I know I have a yellow one that will fit him :)

Can't wait to see the pic's of your curtains :o

Cathy
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#45 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 02:14 PM

Heavens NO I don't want it back. If I came across that way I am sorry ;) It's my terrible writing skills if I did.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, no, that is not how I thought you sounded! ;) I just wanted to offer so you could put it on another of Arda's dogs - i know how much she appreciates that! :)

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#46 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:13 PM

Posted Image
Finally I can add my guy, Brady, formerly Thunder. If any of you remember what this guy looked like back in December, and look at him now. Dr Goode(I think), Dr Karen, Arda, and all the great people associated with SCD got him to where he is today.
Posted Image
THis is my first love from SCD, Adonis. I only had the privilege of knowing him for about 2 yrs when he left for the Bridge. Both of these guys have been such great loves of my life. Mary

Dogs don't know about beginnings, and they don't speculate on matters that occurred before their time.
Dogs also don't know-or at least don't accept-the concept of death.
With no concept of beginnings or endings, dogs probably don't know that for people, having a dog as a life companion provides a streak of light between two eternities of darkness
Stanley Coren

#47 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:32 PM

OK, guys how do I get my pictures to show up like the rest of yours as thumbnails?

Dogs don't know about beginnings, and they don't speculate on matters that occurred before their time.
With no concept of beginnings or endings, dogs probably don't know that for people, having a dog as a life companion provides a streak of light between two eternities of darkness
Stanley Coren

#48 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 06:41 PM

I just had to post these pictures of my other dogs. I think this first one if my favorite one of Snoopy. This is one of Rusty's new brothers.

Attached Files

#49 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 06:43 PM

And here is Rusty's other brother....NUGE

Attached Files

#50 Pam

Pam

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 07:19 PM

You sure have three cute "kids".

#51 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:38 PM

Here's my fav pic of Beej...and one of my fav's of beej & me....
I lost Beej Dec. 28/04...4 weeks before I adopted Brody. Broke my heart, but here he is in all his beauty, as I'll always remember him...

Attached Files

#52 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 06:27 AM

Here's my fav pic of Beej...and one of my fav's of beej & me....
I lost Beej Dec. 28/04...4 weeks before I adopted Brody.  Broke my heart, but here he is in all his beauty, as I'll always remember him...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He was a beautiful boy, Jennymay. He looks like you just told him the greatest joke he's ever heard in the pic of the 2 of you together. Such a laugh on his face.

Stanley Coren

#53 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 08:09 AM

Thanks, Mary!
Actually, looking at your picture of your Adonis, it amazed me, because Adonis and Beej looked alot alike. Beej's pictures, you can't really see it, but I have one of him laying down like Adonis is in your picture, and they had a lot of similarities! Beautiful boys, our babies were...

#54 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:47 PM

Hey mom! Look what I caught in the backyard. :)

Attached Files

The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#55 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:48 PM

My mom says I'm developing into a fine young lady! :)

Attached Files

The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#56 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:51 PM

Cheryl,
Like I said today, Cocoa is magnificent looking. She is absolutely stunning. She is one beauty of a dog...and Brody's girlfriend, to boot.
:)

#57 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:10 PM

I cannot get over how beautiful Cocoa is. Such a shiny coat and lean long legs. She's holding that stuffed animal like Tiki does. Makes me smile!!!! :)

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#58 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:03 AM

She is absolutely gorgeous. Is she lady-like in her behavior. Both of my dobes have been boys, and like some people say about some 2 legged boys, both of my have been all boys. My little Cocoa, my 7 yr old pound puppy is a girl, and she is more demure acting, but as my boys both found out don't push her cuz she can take care of herself.

Mary

Stanley Coren

#59 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:09 AM

Yeah, Cheryl, you really have a beautiful dog there. I couldn't get over how tall and lean she was, looks like a show dog! And her temperament is JUST as beautiful as SHE is! (Except when she has to put Brody in his spot!!! ) tee hee hee...
~Jen~

#60 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:17 PM

Me...Spoiled......NEVER

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users