37 replies to this topic

#21 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:35 PM

We have a craft show in our building in November, I can check to see if they have any booths open. We could take orders???

That might work. Are the people who would be buying it employees in your building?
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#22 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:15 AM

That might work. Are the people who would be buying it employees in your building?

Yeah mostly as well as the two other buildings we have near...

The booth is $10 and the craft show itself is a fund-raiser for United Way (the booth fees are a donation)... I'll check today and see if there any openings...

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#23 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:00 AM

Yeah mostly as well as the two other buildings we have near...

The booth is $10 and the craft show itself is a fund-raiser for United Way (the booth fees are a donation)... I'll check today and see if there any openings...

As long as it's ok, I don't see why not. Are you willing to take on the responsibililty of distributing the orders once they come in? If most people have email, you could have them include this on the order form. That way, once you have the orders, you can send one big email.
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#24 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:01 AM

As long as it's ok, I don't see why not. Are you willing to take on the responsibililty of distributing the orders once they come in? If most people have email, you could have them include this on the order form. That way, once you have the orders, you can send one big email.

I can distribute once everything comes in...

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#25 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:32 PM

I would love to help out in any way - just send me a message and let me know what you need - I will buy some too!
"Qui me amat, amat et canem meum" (Love me, love my dog)
The more people I meet the more I like my dog
"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience"
-Woodrow Wilson
"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate in their object-relations."
-Sigmund Freud

#26 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:30 AM

Hi all,

Here is the tentative plan for the salsa fundraiser. I am waiting on confirmation from Jose Madrid.

Sounds like there are going to be lots of you at the furkid reunion on Sept 15, so I thought this might be a good place to offer the sample and sell fundraiser. The salsa will be $6 a jar. Also, I will have order forms (with a product description sheet) for those of you who want to take orders on your own. I will be glad to mail out order forms to anyone who won't be at the reunion. All orders and money will be due to me on or before Friday, Oct. 12.

Also, I will be setting up a sample and sell fundraiser at the Oaktech Fall Bazaar in Auburn Hills on Friday, October 19. I am not sure of the time yet, but if anyone is interested in helping me out, please PM me. This event is being hosted by Comerica Bank (jmnodwell's work).

Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!

Cheryl

-Arda Barber

#27 Kzoo

Kzoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:03 PM

Wow!! I just realized the reunion is less than a month away!! Count on us to be there, Tessa in tow & family. Will sell, sell, sell that salsa! Very excited to see a few of you again and to meet the rest of you dobe folks!
Also--this reunion thing, is it a picnic??? I guess you will probably post something about it. If it's a picnic you can also count on my to make some goodies!!
Melissa K. & Family

#28 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:00 PM

Our family will be there with bells on and yes we will sell salsa. It's great because my son starts junior high and they don't have any fundraisers now - yippee!
"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience"
-Woodrow Wilson
"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate in their object-relations."
-Sigmund Freud

#29 Kzoo

Kzoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:08 PM

Stacie--
can't wait to meet you! And alot of the others!
To put a picture of a dog or a human face.............. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
****thump..........thump...............thump ****
Awaiting DETAILS!
From those of us who are anxious..... :P
Melissa K.

#30 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:48 AM

I am excited to meet everyone that wasn't at Brighton! I am hoping that our football games are on Sundays - that way we can come early and hang out for a bit. Either way we will be there!
-Woodrow Wilson
-Sigmund Freud

#31 Vicki_Wood

Vicki_Wood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:09 AM

I really want to try and come this year. I'll definitely bring Coby, but wanted to get some opinions on Gracie. She has been known to fight with other females; don't know if I should chance it or not. What do you guys think. I will say though, that they are usually the ones that start it, like biting her; she is so big I think she is somewhat intimidating to other dogs.

#32 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:58 AM

What do you guys think.

I would use your best judgement.

-Arda Barber

#33 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:27 PM

Cheryl,
Dont think we can make the re-union, can you
send me the salsa fundraiser stuff & we will see
what we can sell?

Daisy

#34 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:36 PM

Dont think we can make the re-union, can you
send me the salsa fundraiser stuff & we will see
what we can sell?

I sure will. I'll give you a head's up when I put it in the mail. Won't be until Sept sometime. Thanks!

-Arda Barber

#35 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:19 PM

I have contacted Jose Madrid regarding the salsa fundraiser and have not heard back so I won't be doing the sample and sell at this year's reunion.

-Arda Barber

#36 Melissa34

Melissa34

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:26 PM

Maybe later this winter?
If you pick up a starving Dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man..." -- Mark Twain

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras

#37 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:57 PM

Maybe later this winter?

Hopefully. :)

-Arda Barber

#38 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:21 PM

:hug:

Edited by CAB, 17 September 2007 - 11:24 PM.

-Arda Barber

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users