Zues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 03:46 PM

Do you mean Father's Day?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, this Sunday is Father's Day. So if that isn't good for SCD I will ship them up. Please let me know by Wednesday if at all possible. Thanks.

#22 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:46 PM

Sounds good, Plus besides it being Father's Day
sunday.. There is a Stock car race at MIS.. So will
be a busy traffic weekend for that area....

Daisy

#23 Zues

Zues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:21 PM

Sounds good, Plus besides it being Father's Day
sunday.. There is a Stock car race at MIS.. So will
be a busy traffic weekend for that area....

Daisy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Daisy for the info regarding MIS. I hate traffic and don't know my way around Michigan at all. I will ship the mystery items on Thursday so be on the look out for them on Friday. I'm proud to be involved in your organization and thankful that you allow me to participate in my own little way. I apologize for not being able to make it on Saturday but I had forgotten about a prior committment with my mom. I hope everyone understands and I will try to bring Zeus up on a Saturday later in the month or in early July so that everyone can give him a hug. This organization is the greatest and I enjoy being involved even on a small scale. We are so thankful to have Zeus in our home and we can't imagine life without him. Well, I again I hope everyone likes their new unseen purchase and I know the money is going to a great cause. Thank you for everything and the big unveiling is on Friday, maybe Thursday evening. So everyone get ready to buy your ...........

Sincerely,
The Waldo's

#24 dobes4ever

dobes4ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:27 AM

When and where do we have to send the money and who do we make the check out to??

Thanks....can't wait :rolleyes:
Mike & Peg
Gretta
& Kloee the cat!
!

RV Innovations, LLC
RV Decks & Supplies
On-Line Store Coming Soon

#25 Zues

Zues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 06:50 PM

When and where do we have to send the money and who do we make the check out to??

Thanks....can't wait  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The mystery items will be shipped to SCD and I would imagine checks are made to either SCD or Arda. I'm not sure. It would be best if the SCD staff fielded any questions like that. I'm just the supplier of goods.

--Paul

#26 Melissa34

Melissa34

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:06 PM

I want one.... can I get one too please?
If you pick up a starving Dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man..." -- Mark Twain

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras

#27 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:06 AM

Can you send a few extras? There may still be others that haven't gotten a chance to speak up or don't have the money right now... they can be kept a secret, maybe... well probably not in this group. :rolleyes:

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#28 Zues

Zues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:42 AM

Can you send a few extras?  There may still be others that haven't gotten a chance to speak up or don't have the money right now...  they can be kept a secret, maybe... well probably not in this group.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks like about 17 are spoken for but we are donating 36. There will be NO EXTRAS sent. This is a limited run DONATION as clearly stated before. Those that are lucky enough to get one are just that, lucky. So buy early and if there is a big demand for them then raise the minimum donation to $25.00 instead of $15.00. If there is a demand for more than the 36 already donated then maybe YOU can donate them. My pockets aren't so deep that I can just keep on giving. I have daily expenses as well as everyone else. I really hope your request doesn't bother me too long or it may taint any future donations that I may be planning. Usually peolpe that I make donations to are very grateful for the contribution and don't push for more since I usually give on a regular basis to causes that I believe in. I don't like people being pushy about donations that I volunteered to give, I wasn't asked to do this, nor did I beg for the opportunity. I did it because I believe in Arda's cause and her organization, SCD. Please choose to speak alittle more delicately when working with peolpe giving you FREE stuff.
I hope my response doesn't offend anyone but I'm trying to do a good deed here and it seems that some may not be appreciative of my gesture. If the donation isn't wanted I can halt production and give to somewhere else. I'd like to believe that this member doesn't speak for everyone and I will not penalize a great organization based on one person's actions but there are a lot of causes that I give to and I wanted to add SCD to the list. But if my donation is not wanted just let me know and I will give to someone else ,without any ill feelings towards SCD .
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Paul

#29 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:47 AM

Looks like about 17 are spoken for but we are donating 36. There will be NO EXTRAS sent. This is a limited run DONATION as clearly stated  before. Those that are lucky enough to get one are just that, lucky. So buy early and if there is a big demand for them then raise the minimum donation to $25.00 instead of $15.00. If there is a demand for more than the 36 already donated then maybe YOU can donate them. My pockets aren't so deep that I can just keep on giving. I have daily expenses as well as everyone else. I really hope your request doesn't bother me too long or it may taint any future donations that I may be planning. Usually peolpe that I make donations to are very grateful for the contribution and don't push for more since I usually give on a regular basis to causes that I believe in. I don't like people being pushy about donations that I volunteered to give, I wasn't asked to do this, nor did I beg for the opportunity. I did it because I believe in Arda's cause and her organization, SCD. Please choose to speak alittle more delicately when working with peolpe giving you FREE stuff.
I hope my response doesn't offend anyone but I'm trying to do a good deed here and it seems that some may not be appreciative of my gesture. If the donation isn't wanted I can halt production and give to somewhere else. I'd like to believe that this member doesn't speak for everyone and I will not penalize a great organization based on one person's actions but there are a lot of causes that I give to and I wanted to add SCD to the list. But if my donation is not wanted just let me know and I will give to someone else ,without any ill feelings towards SCD .
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Paul

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry I offended you!!! I only meant that some people may be on tight budgets, like myself, and would like to get one but can't afford it for a couple of weeks so I haven't spoken up for one. I didn't realize you were sending 36 of them... If I had I wouldn't have said anything!!!

Again I apologize...

Joni
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

#30 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:01 PM

I also went back and re-read the first post and saw you had stated 36... I missed that the first time around...

Joni

#31 Zues

Zues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:14 PM

Sorry I offended you!!! I only meant that some people may be on tight budgets, like myself, and would like to get one but can't afford it for a couple of weeks so I haven't spoken up for one.  I didn't realize you were sending 36 of them...  If I had I wouldn't have said anything!!!

Again I apologize...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I accept your apology. It was made clear in the initial posting that there would be 36 items sent so you can see why I might get offended by your request. I would imagine that you would be offended too if you were giving a donation of say $20 from the kindness of your heart and the recipient asked for an additional $5. It doesn't sit well. Anyways, I do accept your apology and I hope you are able to get one of the mystery items for yourself. I'm sure as a volunteer member you put in a lot of time out at SCD helping Arda with the dogs so I truely hope you get an item to display proudly. Giving of your time may be more important then the giving of funds. They do ,however, work hand and hand to accomplish the goal. I applaud you and others that give of yourselves.

Sincerely,
Paul

#32 Zues

Zues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:29 PM

The mystery items will be shipped to SCD and I would imagine checks are made to either SCD or Arda. I'm not sure. It would be best if the SCD staff fielded any questions like that. I'm just the supplier of goods.

--Paul

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, here they are!!! The fabulous T-shirts that show that you proudly support SCD. If the photos are not clear I will try to describe them for everyone. The are 100% pre-shrunk cotton in the color of sand with a left chest print as well as a larger version on the back. The back also has the web site added to help advertise this great organization. The logo reads Second Chance Dobes. First Class Companions. Along with a great drawing of a doberman. I hope they are well liked and believe I'm wearing mine tonight. Please give generously to SCD and they will make sure you get one of these limited edition T-shirts. There are 2 smalls, 6 mediums, 12 larges, 14 extra-larges, and 2 XXL shirts. First come first serve. I hope that the people that claimed one early get first choice of the size that they need. If not please buy one for a spouse, child, or loved one anyways. Thanks to everyone for your support on this fundraiser and buy your SHIRT quickly.

Sincerely,
The Waldo's

Attached File  P6140602.JPG   144.71KB   91 downloadsAttached File  P6140607.JPG   146.79KB   93 downloads

#33 bumpster

bumpster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:42 PM

1 XL and 1 L please. Were do we send the check.

John and Lori

Edited by bumpster, 14 June 2006 - 06:46 PM.

You think dogs will not be in heaven?
I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.
-Robert Lewis Stevenson-

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit,
you would stay out and your dog would go in.
-Mark Twain-

#34 aanderson

aanderson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:09 PM

1 xxl and 1 xl for me please

Edited by aanderson, 14 June 2006 - 07:10 PM.

#35 dobes4ever

dobes4ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:53 PM

2 XL for me please....need info on where to send check.
Mike & Peg
Gretta
& Kloee the cat!
!

RV Innovations, LLC
RV Decks & Supplies
On-Line Store Coming Soon

#36 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:09 PM

I'd like an xl please, and let me know where to send my check and who to make it out to. Thanks, Mary

Dogs don't know about beginnings, and they don't speculate on matters that occurred before their time.
Dogs also don't know-or at least don't accept-the concept of death.
With no concept of beginnings or endings, dogs probably don't know that for people, having a dog as a life companion provides a streak of light between two eternities of darkness
Stanley Coren

#37 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:42 PM

1 extra large for me please,thanks. Let me know where to send the check
Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#38 scott

scott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:47 PM

I'll also take an XL, and the check will be mailed as soon as I know where to send the check, and who to make it out to. What a great item!!

Scott
"The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man's." - Mark Twain, Letter to W D Howells, 4/2/1899

#39 Heather M

Heather M

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:59 PM

We'll take the two smalls!

#40 Zues

Zues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:13 AM

Well, here they are!!! The fabulous T-shirts that show that you proudly support SCD. If the photos are not clear I will try to describe them for everyone. The are 100% pre-shrunk cotton in the color of sand with a left chest print as well as a larger version on the back. The back also has the web site added to help advertise this great organization. The logo reads Second Chance Dobes. First Class Companions. Along with a great drawing of a doberman. I hope they are well liked and believe I'm wearing mine tonight. Please give generously to SCD and they will make sure you get one of these limited edition T-shirts. There are 2 smalls, 6 mediums, 12 larges, 14 extra-larges, and 2 XXL shirts. First come first serve. I hope that the people that claimed one early get first choice of the size that they need. If not please buy one for a spouse, child, or loved one anyways. Thanks to everyone for your support on this fundraiser and buy your SHIRT quickly.

Sincerely,
The Waldo's

Attached File  P6140602.JPG   144.71KB   91 downloadsAttached File  P6140607.JPG   146.79KB   93 downloads

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope everyone writes their checks, gets thier shirt picked up, or pays a little extra for SCD to mail them out ( so it doesn't cut into the profits), and is happy with their purchase. I'm very pleased with the response and I hope the staff isn't overwhelmed with all the checks flying in or with possibly having to ship a few. I know I might have caused someone a little leg work with this fundraiser but its worth it to raise $540.00 for SCD. Thank you for all your help and let me know if you need any assisatance getting the shirts to the proper people and please let everyone know who to make the checks out to. Thanks again. The shirts should arrive today !!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users