• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 biondo5

biondo5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:37 AM

Thanks Cathy..I'm sure we will love it. since we got her we have developed a strong fondness for these little dobe people.....I think that when the time comes to get a dog we will continue to go to SCD we will never own anyother kind of dog! :hug:

Thanks again,
Kelly

#42 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 02:17 PM

They do get under your skin, don't they Kelly. :hug:
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#43 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 09:29 PM

Lisa,

Recieved your donation today.. THANK YOU!

I will send your sticker out Monday morning. :w00t:

Thanks soo much! :hug:
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#44 Kennysmom

Kennysmom

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:38 PM

Geesh, ever since I put this decal on my car....Kenny thinks it's HIS taxi and that he has to go EVERYWHERE with me.

For those that aren't familiar....this little guy wouldn't even get into a car 6 months ago with out being picked up and physically placed in the backseat. Now, his little butt wiggles when I grab his leash and he's raring to go!!!
For the love of K.A.T.
Kenny, Akina (R.I.P.) & Tanner

#45 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 01:33 PM

Hi Cathy
I will take 4 and I will send out $48.00 next week to you
Chris
nomadrobotics@yahoo.com
or call me at 248 872 1599

Months ago I recieved many messages about the SCD window stickers.

We had some more made. A limited amount do to the expense.

If anyone is interested a donation of 12.00 or more is needed.

Please sign-up here.
It will go by, first come ,first serve.
If there is a high enough demand we can have more made.

Send your donation to  (Make any checks payable to SCD and please conceal any cash )

Cathy Gray
14013 Iyopawa Island
Coldwater, MI 49036

along with the address you want the sticker sent to.

The furkids at SCD thank you.

Cathy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#46 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 06:45 AM

Hi Cathy
Did you get both checks yet? I sent one from out of town and have not seen it post yet. I sent another one last week. when you do recieve them please email me at nomadrobotics@yahoo.com
Chris R
PS
take the first one for $50.00 and put it toward Little John :devil:
and use the second one for stickers ( furkids fist)
I will send you some more money for the furkids later this month.,
Also ask Arda if she needs another heater for the kennel
Chris R

To clear up any questions  :)

These are window stickers. 4 color. (chrome,burgandy,black&tan)

the white background is the liner and gets peeled off.

they measure about 14"wide X 5" tall
You can use them as a bummper sticker but the adhesive is very agressive and may take off the paint/or chrome. The picture, of the one on my truck, is not the greatest ,but I had a heck of a time with the reflection.
The sticker is in the corner of the hatch and is on a larger vehicle. I know it does not look that big, but it does show up nicely.

I hope this helps. If there are anymore questions, PLEASE, feel free to ask. :blush:

Thanks again everyone. :)

Cath

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#47 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 02:15 PM

Chris,

I have not recieved any checks?? Did you send them to the Coldwater address?
I always send the stickers the day after I recieve any donations :P

Arda, is on the board and she can answer about the heater :blush: :devil:

THANK YOU :) :)
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#48 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:35 PM

Hi Cathy
Yes I did copy from the board notice and sent the check out to the coldwater address, It should come in a Comau Pico envelopes.
Let me know.I now have 3 furkids(one DoberDude and two Shepherds) :P
Chris

Chris,

I have not recieved any checks?? Did you send them to the Coldwater address?
I always send the stickers the day after I recieve any donations :P
Arda, is on the board and she can answer about the heater :blush:  :devil:
THANK YOU :)  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#49 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:27 PM

Hi Cathy
Just got the stickers today(Saturday 7 22 06) Did you recieve the other two checks? Let me know, if not I will cancel them and send out one for $100.00 to put toward Little Johns school fund
Chris :flower:
please email me at nomadrobotics@yahoo.com about the checks
Thanks
Chris R

Hi Cathy
Yes I did copy from the board notice and sent the check out to the coldwater address, It should come in a Comau Pico envelopes.
Let me know.I now have 3 furkids(one DoberDude and two Shepherds) :flower:
Chris

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#50 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 04:09 PM

Thank YOU Chris. :flower:

E-mail is on its way :flower:

Cath

#51 Joaquin

Joaquin

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:24 PM

We have a very limited number of window stickers available in the SCD store. Get 'em while you can.

SCD Store

#52 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:50 AM

Hey, I just ordered one - if SCD wants to keep the shipping money I can just pick it up next time I am at Arda's!

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#53 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:50 AM

Hey, I just ordered one - if SCD wants to keep the shipping money I can just pick it up next time I am at Arda's!

It'll be there May 2.
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Darlin' Darcy - CGC
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC
SCD's Liddle Diddles - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
SCD's One Cool Dude (7/05-4/10)
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)
Sheeba (BYB) (11/82-4/93)

#54 shromada

shromada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:51 AM

My husband took the van to the car wash and I lost half of mine.... :whistling:

#55 Joaquin

Joaquin

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:02 AM

Sorry about that, used an old button saved in the paypal account and didn't know it had shipping/handling turned on. :whistling:

#56 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:09 AM

My husband took the van to the car wash and I lost half of mine.... :whistling:

Wow that surprises me. We have 2 on our van that have been there for 3 years and through countless carwashes and have never lost any of them. Sorry you lost part of yours.
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Darlin' Darcy - CGC
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC
SCD's Liddle Diddles - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
SCD's One Cool Dude (7/05-4/10)
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)
Sheeba (BYB) (11/82-4/93)

#57 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:15 PM

Mine came off when I had to have the back of my car repainted. It lost the fight with the tree...

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users