112 replies to this topic

#1 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:33 PM

ARda it is yor beloved BEEfy - you must sav me. I ate the cat fud, a stik of butter (even the rapping) , a pan of soop and the child's donut but I m stil vary hungry. I even had to eat all of the fud GRandma left for hur YOrky. GRandma sed I was on a "ram-page." I hop that is not anuther werd for diet! HEather is so mad evn tho I cleaned the kat box out for hur. She says nuthin but green beens for 2 weekss...please sav me! I cant live on green beens alone...I will die. U must help me.

Signed yurs truely,
BEEfcake

Edited by brownsmom, 10 April 2006 - 12:54 PM.

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#2 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:03 PM

Hang in there Beefy. After the two weeks of green beans you will understand what a pleasure real food is again. It could be worst. You could be sharing with Ghost. She leaves very few scrapes. I will send a care package in two weeks. A bare bone to suck on. Be nice to Heather. She will bring you kids on a vacation to visit the wicked witch of the south.
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#3 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 07:03 AM

Ha ha!! :stuart:
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

SCD's Shooting Star "Stella" - We will work on titles. :)
Vixenvale Kingston's Warren - Kingston (2006-2017)
SCD's Black Tie Affair "Tux" - PCD, CGN, CGC (2004-2015)
Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - PCD

#4 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:52 AM

Hang in there Beefy.  After the two weeks of green beans you will understand what a pleasure real food is again.  It could be worst.  You could be sharing with Ghost.  She leaves very few scrapes.  I will send a care package in two weeks.  A bare bone to suck on.  Be nice to Heather.  She will bring you kids on a vacation to visit the wicked witch of the south.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DEarest ARda,

I m evr so sorry I let other dogs out on to the road. pPleze take me bak. I m wasting away and getting hungryer all the time. Yesterday I was forced too overturn a pan of tomatoes all over the kitchen. Do you believe it - that was what HEather was giving us for DINNER! She only puts a tiney bit of fud in with vegatibles like green beens and tomatoes. The other day there were only SEVENTEEN bits of kibble - I kounted!!!! I followed HEather around and poked her with my nose for ours but she would not relent and feed me more. I m NOT fat - I am big boned and I will soon be strarved to death adn she just scoffs at my suffering. Last night she told me to drink some water! WATER! Kan you believe that!? IF you cannot sav me at least mail me some fud. Be sure to mark it BEEFY so sshe does not eat it herselv.

Yur starving friend,
Beefy

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#5 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:45 AM

Beefy - you poor thing. Your cousins on this side of the border also live on twigs and berries. I hope Arda sends you some food soon! :)
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

#6 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:48 AM

These posts are just too darn funny....Heather, er, I mean BEEFY, I am LMAO right now...HAHAHAHAHA

Keep 'em coming!

#7 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:50 AM

These posts are just too darn funny....Heather, er, I mean BEEFY, I am LMAO right now...HAHAHAHAHA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's all he needs.... to be LMAO!!! the rest will follow after that!!!

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#8 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:41 PM

Beefy
I feel so sorry for you. you poor poor baby. Do you think you will survive for two whole weeks? Try real hard.
Your friend
Princess
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#9 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:04 PM

Hang in there Beefy...

We'll tell Arda some crazy excuse to get some FUD shipped to you. :)

Suzzane & Doodgee
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#10 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:32 PM

Your post got me chuckling but when I got to THIS

I m NOT fat - I am big boned

I laughed out LOUD! HAHAHA!

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#11 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:44 PM

Oh Beefy, my poor Beefy. I will save the turkey carcass for you. I have eaten too much of it, probably into your section, but will save you a portion. When you get here we will put you in the carousel building to gluten yourself to death. Hang in there old boy...I have food for you. You poor starved Beefcake.

#12 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 06:12 PM

Hey Beefy, this is Cocoa. I'm with ya, bro. I keep telling my mom I'm husky, and she told me "I've seen husky, and you aint husky". When my boy showed my picture that he has on his cell phone to his friends they asked him what kind of pig was I. Can you believe it?Attached File  Picture_050.jpg   1.85MB   27 downloadsTell me, does my coat make me look fat, or is it phat? Cocoa

Dogs don't know about beginnings, and they don't speculate on matters that occurred before their time.
Dogs also don't know-or at least don't accept-the concept of death.
With no concept of beginnings or endings, dogs probably don't know that for people, having a dog as a life companion provides a streak of light between two eternities of darkness
Stanley Coren

#13 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 05:50 AM

Hey Beefy, this is Cocoa.  I'm with ya, bro.  I keep telling my mom I'm husky, and she told me "I've seen husky, and you aint husky".  When my boy showed my picture that he has on his cell phone to his friends they asked him what kind of pig was I.  Can you believe it?Attached File  Picture_050.jpg   1.85MB   27 downloadsTell me, does my coat make me look fat, or is it phat?  Cocoa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SEE! Just one person makes a mean "pig" remark and the next thing u know yor on a "DIE-it" Yor coat is beeutiful and plush and shiney! U hav long hair - I bet that yor just fluffy! Good luck, Cocoa. MAybe someday we can meet for dinner! We kan ditch the humans and get som reel grub!

#14 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 05:53 AM

PS

ARda, r u laffing at me? This is a vary SERRIOUS MATTER!

BEefy

#15 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:38 PM

:)
Skore one for the doG! Tonite after we got home from GRandma's where I stole a big piece of meat right off the table, the warden left and left a loaf of bread and a lot of butter on the kounter adn I ATE IT ALL! So, nah-nah to her old DIE-it!

BEefy

#16 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:04 AM

:) Way to go Beefy. If it doesn't fall on the floor I cant reach it. Check out my shapely short legs. Cocoa
Attached File  Picture_055.jpg   2.24MB   21 downloads

Dogs don't know about beginnings, and they don't speculate on matters that occurred before their time.
Dogs also don't know-or at least don't accept-the concept of death.
With no concept of beginnings or endings, dogs probably don't know that for people, having a dog as a life companion provides a streak of light between two eternities of darkness
Stanley Coren

#17 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:45 AM

Poor Beefy & Coco.... :blush: Tell Your People that there's just that
Much more of you for them to Love :) & that you WILL go on a
D-I-E-T , Right after THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!! :ermm: That there's just TOOO
much Good stuff to eat around the house right now! :)
Happy Howlaways..... :huh:

Daisy

#18 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:50 AM

Beefy, I must say, this thread cracks me up... you are one FUNNY and HUMOROUS dog, let me tell ya!!!
You keep on getting that food Heather leaves out...it'll teach her!!! :)

HAHAHAHA

#19 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:30 PM

Beefy!

Tuxy here! Heard she made you MISS food on the floor - dis-traction or something?? You need to FOCUS! You're missing the important things! Nose to the ground and you don't miss anything!

I'd mail you some kibble - but they'd con-fis-cat-e it at the border! Something about crazy cows?? :)

Tux

#20 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:42 PM

Beefy - I know the only reason you got your TDI this week end was that those people up there starved you so bad you could not grab the food and run with it. I promise I wont tell. We will send surplies real soon. As soon as I can get out of here. Hang in there you poor old bugger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users