#81 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:45 PM

Linda and Kari -

Words cannot do justice in this instance.

Linda, I am so sorry to hear about Bella; that she went in her sleep, I think, was a blessing to you both. You tried your best, and gave it your all. Sometimes it's just not meant to be, which only makes us angry AND sad. You and your family are in my prayers. She will always be with you, and will watch over you until you meet again at the Bridge. No more pain and labored breathing, just sunshine, blue skies and all that she rightly deserves. Run free, sweet Bella.

Kari, I had no idea that Draeko was ill, much less with DCM. I know he was your boy; big, handsome and a gentleman. My heart breaks for you. We love all of our dogs, but some stand out more than others . . . and Draeko was one of those. My heartfelt condolences. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I know he's at the Bridge, reunited with all the SCD pack; playing with Stretch and Rudy, and all who came before.

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#82 Lori

Lori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:48 PM

OMG..I am so sorry to hear about Bella....and I am sad for you that you didn't get the chance to say goodbye to her. But maybe she really did give you a gift in that you didn't have to make the decision for her. I cannot imagine how it felt for you to find her gone. You have my deepest, heartfelt, and tearful sympathies. I wish I could hug you ...!! I am also sorry to hear about Draeko..{what a wonderful name ! }. My condolences to his family,and I see that we all share the same kind of pain and sorrow that comes when they leave us.
Again I an so sorry to read this sad news.
{{{hugs}}}
Lori and {{{Sarah}}}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users