5 replies to this topic

#1 dreamrender

dreamrender

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 10:59 PM

Dear Arda,

Me and my fiance loved ever moment we spent with motley, I can't tell you how much it hurt losing him so young to cancer.. but the 2 years we had with him where awesome.. we are finally getting married this year on june 22nd... and we would really like you to come, you guys are all dobe lovers... so please help me.. after 12 long years my old blind min pin might pass on this year... and we can't find any breeders that are legit in michigan.

I know my typing and spelling sucks.. but to anyone that doesn't know who motley was, ARDA blessed my family with him and he passed way to young due to illness..we waited a year and adopted another doberman from a different rescue and i'm sorry about that.. but every year, my girlfriend is blessed with the chance to donate to a charity.. and every year ARDA gets a letter from us! 

If anyone has any leads on miniture pincsher  puppies or.... wait for ... rhodisian ridgebacks in the area... please let me know... true.bijuu@gmail.com

#2 dreamrender

dreamrender

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:05 PM

And this is CJ! another adoption!  But I really want to Surprise emmy! she only wants a puppy though.. so any help would be appreciated...

Attached Files

• Attached File  cj5.jpg   114.08KB   3 downloads

#3 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 08:58 AM

Real sorry about the lose of Motley.

Glad you got another Dobe.

s for breeders...........we don't recommend any breeders as we really don't know them.  Good luck.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#4 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:44 AM

CJ looks very nice!  Sorry, I can't tell from the picture if it's a boy or girl.  Sorry to hear your min pin is not doing well.  JMO, but it might be best to not bring a new puppy into the mix as long as that dog is still with you and struggling with health issues.

The advice I would give anyone looking for a purebred puppy would be to start with the national breed organization.  Both the Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of the United States and the Miniature Pinscher Club of America have breeder referrals on their websites.  Of course you still have to do your homework.  I believe a breeder must agree to abide by the breed club's code of ethics to be listed on the site, but it's still no guarantee.  Some state clubs also have breeder referrals.  I know the Michigan RR club does.

Of course, there are rescue organizations for the two breeds you have mentioned, too, but if you've got your heart set on a puppy, you're less likely to find one in rescue.  Whatever you decide, if you don't already know this, it would be best to get a dog of the opposite gender of your Doberman.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

#5 Joaquin

Joaquin

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:06 PM

Yep pretty much going to be a rescue for most of the breeds out there, good luck!

#6 dreamrender

dreamrender

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 02:46 AM

Thanks for all the advice guys! She has opened up to the adoption route again.. But emily really wants a puppy to replace percy... I secretly want a big dobe pup and just pretend I got them mixed up >< Love you Arda and all you do for the breed! I will have to make a trip with CJ to visit this summer. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users