44 replies to this topic

#21 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:02 AM

I received your check yesterday, Chris, thank you!! :)  I'll get your t-shirts in the mail today.

If people are interested in buying the t-shirts, send them to our store page. ;)  Here's the link:  SCD Store

We're always in need of extra large crates if anyone wants to donate to the crate fund.  There's a donation button on the store page. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What size crate and can I pick them up at K-9 supplies on Van Dyke. Because I do go by there on the way home from the plant. :ermm:
And I need a small and some more XL for this order that I sent the money out for.
Chris 248 872 1599
thanks

#22 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:06 AM

What size crate and can I pick them up at K-9 supplies on Van Dyke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have checked K9 in Warren for 36 in high crates and they do not have them.
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#23 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 09:03 AM

What size crate and can I pick them up at K-9 supplies on Van Dyke. Because I do go by there on the way home from the plant. :ermm:
And I need a small and some more XL for this order that I sent the money out for.
Chris 248 872 1599
thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've already sent your t-shirts out. Do you need me to send more?

As far as crate size goes, the bigger the better. 30-36" crates work best for the larger males that come in. I have no idea if you can pick them up at K-9 on Van Dyke...I live in Traverse City. :D
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#24 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:30 PM

I've already sent your t-shirts out.  Do you need me to send more?

As far as crate size goes, the bigger the better.  30-36" crates work best for the larger males that come in.  I have no idea if you can pick them up at K-9 on Van Dyke...I live in Traverse City.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Mandy yes I need a small for one of the ladies at DCX. I will ask for some donations from the plant and see if I(Metamora Restorations and the Plant ) can buy 2 or 3 I thinl that they are about $99.00 ea
Chris

#25 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:11 AM

Hi Mandy yes I need a small for one of the ladies at DCX. I will ask for some donations from the plant and see if I(Metamora Restorations and the Plant ) can buy 2 or 3 I thinl that they are about $99.00 ea
Chris

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For the sake of saving on shipping, are you going to want any more shirts for the $100 you sent in as a donation?
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#26 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 05:28 PM

What size crate and can I pick them up at K-9 supplies on Van Dyke. Because I do go by there on the way home from the plant. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chris, they have 36 inch high crates at Pet Supplies Plus for $89.98 (not including tax).
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#27 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:06 PM

What size crate and can I pick them up at K-9 supplies on Van Dyke. Because I do go by there on the way home from the plant. :Kiss:
Chris 248 872 1599
thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I need a total of 3 small 4 XL 2 L
and I sent out a check for $160.00 do you need some extra for S&H
The people at the plant are taking up a colection to buy some crates , also the people at Rochester Mercedes Benz are going to be up to the challange.
I should be out to the swap with my doberchild so he can meet Auntie Arda this weekend
Please email me at nomadrobotics@ :thumbsup: yahoo.com for this is the only way I can check things at the plant
Chris

#28 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:10 PM

For the sake of saving on shipping, are you going to want any more shirts for the $100 you sent in as a donation?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes see 2 small, 3 xl's
Chris also I will be picking up a crate or two this week

#29 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:10 PM

I need a total of 3 small 4 XL 2 L
and I sent out a check for $160.00 do you need some extra for S&H
The people at the plant are taking up a colection to buy some crates , also the people at Rochester Mercedes Benz are going to be up to the challange.
I should be out to the swap with my doberchild so he can meet Auntie Arda this weekend
Please email me at nomadrobotics@ :Kiss: yahoo.com for this is the only way I can check things at the plant
Chris

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool! I'll send out all the shirts as soon as the check gets here. :thumbsup: THANK YOU for getting so many people involved!! :hug:

#30 Cynder

Cynder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:59 PM

Try craigslist.com too. That's where I got a large plastic crate for Cynder! Only $30

#31 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 07:00 PM

Chris,
The best size crates for SCD are at least 48" long. As they get so
many large males & it gives them space to move around. K9 specialities
on mound is good or Kevin has a place they can be ordered from at
very good prices- www.valuecrate.com

Thanks so much for all your doing for the Furkids... :thumbsup:

D

#32 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 08:43 AM

Chris,
The best size crates for SCD are at least 48" long. As they get so
many large males & it gives them space to move around. K9 specialities
on mound is good or Kevin has a place they can be ordered from at
very good prices- www.valuecrate.com

Thanks so much for all your doing for the Furkids... :Kiss:

D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the info Dasiy. I will be getting some more donations from some of my vendors now that I am in Fundrasing mode.
Chris

:thumbsup:
I will try to rasie $500. towards crates but it will take a little time

#33 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 02:56 AM

Cool!  I'll send out all the shirts as soon as the check gets here. :thumbsup: THANK YOU for getting so many people involved!!  :hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Mandy
I had a chance to go to the swamp this weekend and I gave the check to Arda for the $160.00. Also I drop off a brand new crate that I picked up. I told Arda that I would try and pick up 2-3 more as I get donations.

Any way you can contact Arda about the check I have written waht shirts I need on it.

As I was telling Arda the people at the plant are literaly buy the shirts right of my back.

As far as the SCD store the plant people don't trust pay pal.
Chris
Hope to see you at the reunion :Kiss:

#34 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:25 PM

Hi Mandy
I had a chance to go to the swamp this weekend and I gave the check to Arda for the $160.00. Also I drop off a brand new crate that I picked up. I told Arda that I would try and pick up 2-3 more as I get donations.

Any way you can contact Arda about the check I have written waht shirts I need on it.

As I was telling Arda the people at the plant are literaly buy the shirts right of my back.

As far as the SCD store the plant people don't trust pay pal.
Chris
Hope to see you at the reunion :Kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I talked to Arda and will get the shirts out to you tomorrow. THANK YOU!! :thumbsup:

#35 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:14 AM

Hi Mandy I will send yoy the $40.00 in the mail I had a bad experince with Pay Pal

Got the store page up and running! :)  You can visit it here:

Second Chance Dobes Store

I'll package and ship the shirts out tomorrow that I've received orders for via PayPal.  If you'd rather send a check or money order, please mail it to:

Second Chance Dobes
C/O Mandy Palmer
6051 Skegemog Point Road
Williamsburg, MI 49690

Please make checks payable to Second Chance Dobes.

Thanks!!  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#36 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:38 AM

Hi Mandy I will send yoy the $40.00 in the mail I had a bad experince with Pay Pal

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's fine...just print out the invoice and include it with your payment.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Mandy

#37 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:22 PM

Hi Mandy
I justgot back in town did you recive my check?
If not I will send one out Friday when I get back from Canada
Chris ;)

That's fine...just print out the invoice and include it with your payment.

Thanks!  :rolleyes:

Mandy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#38 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:24 PM

Hi Mandy
I justgot back in town did you recive my check?
If not I will send one out Friday when I get back from Canada
Chris :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope......

#39 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:36 AM

[Sent the check out did you recieve it?

#40 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:45 AM

[Sent the check out did you recieve it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I received it...thank you! :flower: Is there anything you'd like me to do with the additional $40 you sent?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users