6 replies to this topic

#1 curry family

curry family

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:36 PM

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Riley is doing really good. He had a vet check on Saturday and the vet said he is very healthy. he weighed in at 25 lbs and is now eating like a horse so I am sure he will weigh even more by his next visit. He is sooo smart. He has learned the basic commands of sit and lie down on command in only a little over a week! He has become the official mascot of my daughters travel soccer team. They all come and pet him before they go on the field. They say he brings them good luck. I have a million wonderful pictures to share as soon as I find my port cord for my digital camera. We moved the computer to a new room and now I cant find anything. Anyway I'm glad I am able to write to guys now! Take Care

Anne Curry

Rileys adopted mommie

#2 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:44 PM

YAY!! :)

I love the part about Riley being team mascot. That is just so cute!!! Can't wait for the pictures!! Thanks for the update and look forward to many more of them!

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#3 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:20 PM

Hi Anne and Posted Image to the board!

It sounds like Riley has become quite the popular little guy. I'm glad to hear that he is doing well and learning so quickly. Looking forward to seeing pictures soon.

Cheryl

Edited by CAB, 25 May 2005 - 10:25 PM.

The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#4 mihalik1413

mihalik1413

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 07:40 AM

Wonderful news! Glad to hear everything is going so well and it sounds like he is just getting spoiled to death by the soccer team, which is great. Can't wait for the pictures. :)

Larry

#5 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:29 AM

Hi Anne

Welcome to our forum. Sounds like Riley is real happy with his new home.

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#6 LStevens

LStevens

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 03:36 PM

Good to hear Riley is healthy and happy in his new home. I'll bet your daughter is bursting with pride - team mascot, no less. What a good boy. Thank you for the update. Looking forward to seeing some pictures real soon.

Linda

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.
-------------------------
Never To Be Forgotten

SCD's Sugar Bear 06/18/2017
Shadow a/k/a Little Snoopy
SCD's Betty Boo
SCD's Grindle
Bart (1993-1998)
Gunnar (1986-1992)
Sigmund (1975-1985)
Greta Von Reiman (1972-1984)

#7 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:40 AM

Riley...Buddy......Great job!!!

Can't wait to see pictures of that cutie!

Michelle & Rusty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users