• PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:24 AM

It's a new Day here is Tiki!

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#22 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:26 AM

No, Rockie, it says I have 74.97 global space left. Tiki's pic must be a larger file than that. I must have downloaded a HUGE file on Tango. ack!

Bullwinkle

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#23 keporter

keporter

keporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:44 AM

Allison,
Is that so.
I just checked again in MY CONTROLS.
Here is what it says:

You have used 494.13 K of 500 K
You have 5 attachments
99% Used

THESES ARE THE EXACT SAME SIZE ATTACHMENTS I USED ON KBAF SO NOONE CAN SAY THEY WERE TO BIG. I had 100's of pics there. Size of my pics:640x480 pixels

Kevin

#24 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:24 PM

Tiki show your little mug! *poof*

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#25 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:26 PM

;)

This isn't the mug I wanted

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#26 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:33 PM

Here is how I remember Strawberry. I cried when I found this one last time my pictures were developed.

Attached Files

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#27 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:35 PM

Lilly's dinnertime routine...

Attached Files

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#28 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:46 PM

Tiki! Here's a kitty! Come see the kitty! ;)

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#29 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:54 PM

Hopefully these mb's allow us to post lots of pictures. ;)

Here's one of my beloved Niko when she was just a young thing!

Attached Files

The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#30 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 02:02 PM

Now I need to get film developed to have a picture of Brutus Beefcake. We have taken a couple - last night he was "dressed up." He puts up with EVERYTHING! Some lunatic gave up a great dog (he was an owner turn-in at Cheboygan Co.).

#31 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 02:04 PM

Now I need to get film developed to have a picture of Brutus Beefcake.? We have taken a couple - last night he was "dressed up."? He puts up with EVERYTHING!? Some lunatic gave up a great dog (he was an owner turn-in at Cheboygan Co.).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't wait to see these pictures of Beefcake (aka Mr. Hudini). Isn't this the dog that knows how to open gates??? ;)
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#32 Karen A

Karen A

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,526 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 05:26 PM

Now I need to get film developed to have a picture of Brutus Beefcake.  We have taken a couple - last night he was "dressed up."  He puts up with EVERYTHING!  Some lunatic gave up a great dog (he was an owner turn-in at Cheboygan Co.).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Geez Heather, if I'm not crazy, it sounds like he's too good to give back to Arda. ;) Seems to really like it there with you and Madison ;)
Karen
We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare, and the love we can spare. And, in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

#33 keporter

keporter

keporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 05:56 PM

Here's RJ and Seth. ;)

;) Thank You Mandy for fixing the global limits!!!! :)

Attached Files

#34 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 11:14 PM

Here is how I remember Strawberry. I cried when I found this one last time my pictures were developed.

Yes, that picture should make you cry. Look at the love in it.

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#35 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 12:41 PM

Here is who ruled the roost when my sister visited. His name is Spike.

Picture deleted for bandwidth

Edited by dobeluvr, 03 May 2005 - 09:00 PM.

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#36 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 12:45 PM

Here is Tango and Tiki's boyfriend. He's the reason we had to get a girlie dobe instead of a male. His name is Chris and he is very protective of his girls.

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

#37 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 01:04 PM

Brutus the Beefcake is the gate opener. He can also work any door handle that is not a round knob and I wouldn't trust him if he watched you with enough of those kind! ;) I saw him poke one of the push handles (like on a screen door) with his nose and pop the latch yesterday! :) haha! I think this is what happens when a smart dog is left for too many years to entertain himself!

It is totally up to Arda. He is awful nice and I know she needs a boy for all those girls in the house. ;)

#38 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:28 AM

Here is who ruled the roost when my sister visited.  His name is Spike.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My gosh, look at that face. He looks like a Spike, doesn't he? How cute.

Dogs don't know about beginnings, and they don't speculate on matters that occurred before their time.
Dogs also don't know-or at least don't accept-the concept of death.
With no concept of beginnings or endings, dogs probably don't know that for people, having a dog as a life companion provides a streak of light between two eternities of darkness
Stanley Coren

#39 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:42 AM

Brutus the Beefcake is the gate opener.  He can also work any door handle that is not a round knob and I wouldn't trust him if he watched you with enough of those kind!  ;) I saw him poke one of the push handles (like on a screen door) with his nose and pop the latch yesterday!  :) haha!  I think this is what happens when a smart dog is left for too many years to entertain himself!

It is totally up to Arda.  He is awful nice and I know she needs a boy for all those girls in the house.    ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beefcake has one of the best personalities ever.! I wish more people could have his adittude :) I must tell you. I have not heard anyone say they would not want him. He's just an ;) and a very smart one too. watch out.... he maybe looking at the fridge door next ;) (if he figures that out, I bet he would share evrerything in the fridge with every dog in the neighborhood :) ) Hey, did Arda leave that girly necklace I had on him, when you picked him up?
( Boy did I get in trouble for that :) HeeHee)
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#40 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:57 AM

My gosh, look at that face. He looks like a Spike, doesn't he? How cute.

Yeah, he's a shitzu and must weigh 5 pounds soaking wet. He would stand in between Tango's front legs and with her looming over him he would bark at the people going by the house. I really think that he thought is was HIM that kept the people at a distance. haha! ;)

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

*bark?*

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users